The University Singers will present its annual Family Concert at 3 p.m. Saturday, April 20, in the Winebrenner Theological Seminary TLB Auditorium.
Tickets are free but required; seating is limited. Call the UF Box Office at 419-434-5335.
The program includes “Let’s Fall in Love: A Tribute to Cole Porter” and other recognizable tunes such as “Over the Rainbow,” “Blue Moon,” “Don’t Be Cruel,” “Great Balls of Fire” and “The Time Warp” from “The Rocky Horror Picture Show,” among others.
Soloists include Tony Patti, Preston Eberlyn, Cameron Lightfoot and Sydney LeVan.
The University Singers perform chart-topping hits and songs from the hottest Broadway musicals, many of which are choreographed. Auditions are held each fall for the coming academic year.
For more information about the group, contact Micheal F. Anders, Ph.D., at email@example.com or 419-434-4717.
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin
- UF Earns Multiple Rankings in U.S. News & World Report’s 2021 Best National Universities
- It’s a Virtual “Celebration of Oiler Nation” for Homecoming Weekend 2020
- Making Memories: Findlay College Alumnus Richard Crowder Navigates Toward Success
- Fall ‘20 Preview and Discovery Days Announced for Prospective Students