The University Singers will present its annual Family Concert at 3 p.m. Saturday, April 20, in the Winebrenner Theological Seminary TLB Auditorium.
Tickets are free but required; seating is limited. Call the UF Box Office at 419-434-5335.
The program includes “Let’s Fall in Love: A Tribute to Cole Porter” and other recognizable tunes such as “Over the Rainbow,” “Blue Moon,” “Don’t Be Cruel,” “Great Balls of Fire” and “The Time Warp” from “The Rocky Horror Picture Show,” among others.
Soloists include Tony Patti, Preston Eberlyn, Cameron Lightfoot and Sydney LeVan.
The University Singers perform chart-topping hits and songs from the hottest Broadway musicals, many of which are choreographed. Auditions are held each fall for the coming academic year.
For more information about the group, contact Micheal F. Anders, Ph.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-434-4717.
- Alumnus Enjoys Profession and Values the University that Got Him There
- Annual Enchanted Brush Virtually Showcases “Creatures Most Curious”
- Oiler Mobile App Wins Title of “Best Student Engagement App” by Modo Labs
- UF Saddened by Passing of Trustee Emeritus George M. Showers
- Touchless Water Fountains to Decrease the Spread of Germs on UF Campus
- UF Alumnus Uses Knowledge Gained as an Oiler to Succeed in Career