The University Singers will present its annual Family Concert at 3 p.m. Saturday, April 20, in the Winebrenner Theological Seminary TLB Auditorium.
Tickets are free but required; seating is limited. Call the UF Box Office at 419-434-5335.
The program includes “Let’s Fall in Love: A Tribute to Cole Porter” and other recognizable tunes such as “Over the Rainbow,” “Blue Moon,” “Don’t Be Cruel,” “Great Balls of Fire” and “The Time Warp” from “The Rocky Horror Picture Show,” among others.
Soloists include Tony Patti, Preston Eberlyn, Cameron Lightfoot and Sydney LeVan.
The University Singers perform chart-topping hits and songs from the hottest Broadway musicals, many of which are choreographed. Auditions are held each fall for the coming academic year.
For more information about the group, contact Micheal F. Anders, Ph.D., at email@example.com or 419-434-4717.
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November