The University Singers will present its annual Family Concert at 3 p.m. Saturday, April 12, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary, TLB Auditorium.
Tickets are free, but a limited number of seats are available. Contact the UF Box Office at 419-434-5335; remaining tickets will be available at the door.
Micheal F. Anders, Ph.D., professor of music, is the group’s director, and Brenda Hoyt-Brackman, lecturer of dance, is the choreographer.
The group will perform several selections from Broadway shows, including “I Go to Rio” from “The Boy From Oz;” “21 Guns” from “American Idiot;” “Family” from “Dreamgirls;” and “Live, in Living Color” from “Catch Me if You Can.”
Other popular songs will include “In My Life” originally by The Beatles; “Take Five,” a Dave Brubeck jazz classic; “If,” a classic ballad by the ’70s pop group Bread; “Route 66,” a vocal jazz piece made famous by the Manhattan Transfer; and others.
- Like No Other: University of Findlay Commencement 2021
- Mazza Museum Gearing up for Summer Conference ’21
- University of Findlay Recognizes Outstanding Faculty Advisors
- Comfort is Relative: Visiting Educator and University of Findlay Alumna Nicole (Meyer) Wells '07
- UF Student Employees & Supervisor of the Year Announced
- Findlay Awarded Funds for Choose Ohio First STEMM Scholarship