The University of Findlay’s theatre program will close its season with John Cariani’s “Almost, Maine,” which opens April 17 and runs through April 21, in the Egner Center for the Performing Arts, Powell Grimm Theatre.
Performances are at 8 p.m. April 17 – 20 and at 2 p.m. on April 21.
Tickets are $5 for general admissions; $3 for students and senior citizens; and free for UF faculty, staff and students with a valid UF I.D. Tickets are available at the Box Office, located in the Alumni Memorial Union, or at 419-434-5335. Some tickets also may be available at the door.
Christopher Matsos, Ph.D., visiting assistant professor of theatre, will direct the show. The ensemble includes Dirk Allie, Mitch Augenstein, Heather Bryant, Alaina Counts, Allison Dilbone, Casey DiCioccio, Emily Gajewski, Jessica Herman, Cameron Lightfoot, Kristina Pritchard, Dan Ross, Timothy Sherman, Ella Stickradt and Colleen Underwood.
“Almost, Maine” is a heartwarming romantic comedy, garnering tremendous popularity since its premiere in 2004. The play is comprised of nine independent scenes set in the mythical town of Almost, Maine, whose modest, hardworking residents fall in and out of love in charming, serendipitous and often magical ways. “Almost, Maine” reminds the audience that, however mysterious its course, love always finds a way.
For more information, contact Matsos at email@example.com or 419-434-4562.
- University of Findlay Hosts JustWrite Ohio High School Writing Competition
- Students to Explore “DNA Forensics” at Mazza’s STEAM Camp
- Student Research Highlight: Predicting Video Game Success
- Several University of Findlay Summer Camps and Conferences Offered for 2022
- University of Findlay Receives TreeCampus Higher Education Recognition
- Mazza Summer Conference to Feature Nine Renowned Authors & Illustrators