The University of Findlay Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble will present its 4th Annual Pops Concert, “Music for the Red Carpet” at 3 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands, the bands will perform award-winning music of Hollywood with featured violin soloist Tom Carey, orchestra director. The performance will include soundtrack music from “The Wizard of Oz,” “Bridge Over the River Kwai,” music from Disney and more.
Community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession
- Constant Engagement: Rachel Darroch ’07 is Always an Oiler
- Study Abroad Takes Students to Austria for Cross-Cultural Business Conference