The University of Findlay Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble will present its 4th Annual Pops Concert, “Music for the Red Carpet” at 3 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands, the bands will perform award-winning music of Hollywood with featured violin soloist Tom Carey, orchestra director. The performance will include soundtrack music from “The Wizard of Oz,” “Bridge Over the River Kwai,” music from Disney and more.
Community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- UF Telehealth Center has New Website, Offering Fellowship Opportunity
- University of Findlay Announces New Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Fighting on Two Fronts: Student Develops Tool to Aid in the Battle Against Opioid Addiction
- UF Comedy Jam to Return for 17th Season
- From Findlay to Festivals: UF Alumnus' Enthusiasm for Fun Knows No Bounds
- Biotech Brilliance: Findlay Chem Grad Advances Career in Lab Testing