The University of Findlay Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble will present its 4th Annual Pops Concert, “Music for the Red Carpet” at 3 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands, the bands will perform award-winning music of Hollywood with featured violin soloist Tom Carey, orchestra director. The performance will include soundtrack music from “The Wizard of Oz,” “Bridge Over the River Kwai,” music from Disney and more.
Community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health