The University of Findlay Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble will present its 4th Annual Pops Concert, “Music for the Red Carpet” at 3 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands, the bands will perform award-winning music of Hollywood with featured violin soloist Tom Carey, orchestra director. The performance will include soundtrack music from “The Wizard of Oz,” “Bridge Over the River Kwai,” music from Disney and more.
Community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- Alumnus Enjoys Profession and Values the University that Got Him There
- Annual Enchanted Brush Virtually Showcases “Creatures Most Curious”
- Oiler Mobile App Wins Title of “Best Student Engagement App” by Modo Labs
- UF Saddened by Passing of Trustee Emeritus George M. Showers
- Touchless Water Fountains to Decrease the Spread of Germs on UF Campus
- UF Alumnus Uses Knowledge Gained as an Oiler to Succeed in Career