The University of Findlay Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble will present its 4th Annual Pops Concert, “Music for the Red Carpet” at 3 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands, the bands will perform award-winning music of Hollywood with featured violin soloist Tom Carey, orchestra director. The performance will include soundtrack music from “The Wizard of Oz,” “Bridge Over the River Kwai,” music from Disney and more.
Community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- Retired Basketball Coach and Former Blackhawk Pilot to Speak at ’19 UF Commencement
- Edgar Kunz to Give Poetry Reading with UF Seniors
- Inspirational Melodies to be Performed at Spring ’19 Band Concert
- Battling the Revival of Nicotine Addictions through Education
- Innovative Leadership Challenge Winners Announced
- Spring ’19 U.S. Naturalization Ceremony to be Held at UF