The third session in The University of Findlay’s fall 2012 Senior Forum will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 10, at the Hancock County Senior Center, located at 339 East Melrose St. Each forum consists of three sessions.
A buffet lunch is available for an additional $5 per person, per day. A complimentary coffee and tea bar, along with reserved parking, also will be available.
The first program will feature “My Life as a Judge” with Allen Davis, Hancock County Juvenile Court judge, from 10:15-11:45 a.m.
The second program of the day will feature “Forecast for the Senior Center” with John Urbanski, president of council, from noon-1 p.m.
The final program of the day will feature “Starting and Ending with Gourds” with Bill Lanning, expert gardener, from 1:15-2:30 p.m.
To obtain a registration form, contact Nancy Leatherman at 419-434-4672. To register, send the completed form and payment to: Nancy Leatherman, The University of Findlay, Office of Academic Affairs, 1000 N. Main St., Findlay OH 45840. Checks should be made payable to The University of Findlay.
The Senior Forum is a six-part, weekly series of flexible learning opportunities for the retired community. The University and the Hancock County Agency on Aging sponsor the series.
For more information, contact Doris Salis, Ph.D., at 419-422-3560, or the University’s Office of Academic Affairs at 419-434-4553.
- UF Computer Science Program Adds Data Analytics Emphasis
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Beloved Pharmacy Professor
- UF Ranked No. 1 Church of God-affiliated University in the Nation
- Sweet and Simple and Weird and Funny: Young Love Flourishes at Findlay
- The Sign Language is on the Wall: Faith and Grace Carry Alumni Couple
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 2/02 & 2/09-10