The third session in The University of Findlay’s fall 2012 Senior Forum will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 10, at the Hancock County Senior Center, located at 339 East Melrose St. Each forum consists of three sessions.
A buffet lunch is available for an additional $5 per person, per day. A complimentary coffee and tea bar, along with reserved parking, also will be available.
The first program will feature “My Life as a Judge” with Allen Davis, Hancock County Juvenile Court judge, from 10:15-11:45 a.m.
The second program of the day will feature “Forecast for the Senior Center” with John Urbanski, president of council, from noon-1 p.m.
The final program of the day will feature “Starting and Ending with Gourds” with Bill Lanning, expert gardener, from 1:15-2:30 p.m.
To obtain a registration form, contact Nancy Leatherman at 419-434-4672. To register, send the completed form and payment to: Nancy Leatherman, The University of Findlay, Office of Academic Affairs, 1000 N. Main St., Findlay OH 45840. Checks should be made payable to The University of Findlay.
The Senior Forum is a six-part, weekly series of flexible learning opportunities for the retired community. The University and the Hancock County Agency on Aging sponsor the series.
For more information, contact Doris Salis, Ph.D., at 419-422-3560, or the University’s Office of Academic Affairs at 419-434-4553.
- Risky Business: How Sauder Woodworking Company’s Innovative Practices Keep Paying Off
- Arthropods and Viruses: Levitt and Students Work to Save the Bees and Research Ticks
- Equestrian Show Team Results – 9/29 & 9/30
- Equestrian Show Team Results, Sept 22
- UF Veterans Day Observance Recognizes Local Heroes
- Called to Serve: Vietnam Veteran and UF Alumnus Recalls Experiences During, After War