In conjunction with the 125th Endowed Funds Drive, Dr. Mark A. “Tony” Pitts ’85 established the Tony Pitts Football Scholarship Endowment Fund.
Pitts played football and ran track during his tenure at Findlay. He was a volunteer leader for the 125th Endowed Funds Drive.
This scholarship shall be awarded to African American students who are members of the UF Oiler football team. Recipients must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
The goal of the endowed fund drive was to create 125 new endowed funds for student scholarship, faculty development and program support. Thus far, 138 new funds totaling more than $11 million have been created.
- It’s a Wrap on Mazza Summer Conference 2019
- Your Kids are Our Kids: UF Police Captain Steve Baum Takes Great Pride in His Work
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession