In conjunction with the 125th Endowed Funds Drive, Dr. Mark A. “Tony” Pitts ’85 established the Tony Pitts Football Scholarship Endowment Fund.
Pitts played football and ran track during his tenure at Findlay. He was a volunteer leader for the 125th Endowed Funds Drive.
This scholarship shall be awarded to African American students who are members of the UF Oiler football team. Recipients must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
The goal of the endowed fund drive was to create 125 new endowed funds for student scholarship, faculty development and program support. Thus far, 138 new funds totaling more than $11 million have been created.
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day
- UF Receives Grants for Digital Storytelling and Entrepreneurial Student Projects
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals