In conjunction with the 125th Endowed Funds Drive, Dr. Mark A. “Tony” Pitts ’85 established the Tony Pitts Football Scholarship Endowment Fund.
Pitts played football and ran track during his tenure at Findlay. He was a volunteer leader for the 125th Endowed Funds Drive.
This scholarship shall be awarded to African American students who are members of the UF Oiler football team. Recipients must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
The goal of the endowed fund drive was to create 125 new endowed funds for student scholarship, faculty development and program support. Thus far, 138 new funds totaling more than $11 million have been created.
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November