UF Board of Trustees Rewards Faculty Accomplishments with Tenure, Promotions and Sabbaticals
Several University of Findlay faculty received tenure, promotion and sabbatical approval from the Board of Trustees during its Feb. 23 meeting.
Faculty who received tenure include:
- Aaron Blodgett, Ph.D., assistant professor of mathematics
- Lindsay Elchert, Ph.D., assistant professor and associate chair of the Physical Therapy Program
- Shawn Graves, Ph.D., associate professor of philosophy
- Joyce Lammers, assistant professor of Physical Therapy and associate chair of the Weekend Physical Therapy Program
- Andrea Mata, Ph.D., associate professor of psychology
- Kathryn “Kaia” Skaggs, Ph.D., assistant professor of biology
Graves and Mata also were promoted to associate professor.
In addition, the board approved the following faculty for sabbaticals during the 2018-19 academic year:
- Courtney Bates, Ph.D., assistant professor of English and Writing Center director, fall 2018
- Nabarun Ghose, D.B.A., professor of marketing and business, deferred to fall 2019
- Julia Perez-Gamboa, Ph.D., associate professor of Spanish, spring 2019
- Sharon Walsh, D.Sc., associate professor and chair of the Physical Therapy Program, spring 2019
- Pamela Warton, Ph.D., professor of mathematics, spring 2019