Several University of Findlay faculty received tenure, promotion and sabbatical approval from the Board of Trustees during its Feb. 23 meeting.
Faculty who received tenure include:
- Aaron Blodgett, Ph.D., assistant professor of mathematics
- Lindsay Elchert, Ph.D., assistant professor and associate chair of the Physical Therapy Program
- Shawn Graves, Ph.D., associate professor of philosophy
- Joyce Lammers, assistant professor of Physical Therapy and associate chair of the Weekend Physical Therapy Program
- Andrea Mata, Ph.D., associate professor of psychology
- Kathryn “Kaia” Skaggs, Ph.D., assistant professor of biology
Graves and Mata also were promoted to associate professor.
In addition, the board approved the following faculty for sabbaticals during the 2018-19 academic year:
- Courtney Bates, Ph.D., assistant professor of English and Writing Center director, fall 2018
- Nabarun Ghose, D.B.A., professor of marketing and business, deferred to fall 2019
- Julia Perez-Gamboa, Ph.D., associate professor of Spanish, spring 2019
- Sharon Walsh, D.Sc., associate professor and chair of the Physical Therapy Program, spring 2019
- Pamela Warton, Ph.D., professor of mathematics, spring 2019