To provide an additional financial boost to measures that benefit our valued students, the University of Findlay will host a Day of Giving on Wednesday, April 27. All donations made on this day and between April 1 through July 31 to Findlay Fund scholarships will be matched by an anonymous alumnus.
The event, to be held online and on campus, will encourage donations to Findlay Fund scholarships, which allow students to worry less about their finances and focus on the opportunities available to them at UF.
From 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. staff from UF’s Division of University Advancement will be on hand at a tent in front of Old Main near the Griffith Memorial Arch. UFTV will broadcast live interviews with President Katherine Fell, Ph.D., college deans, faculty and staff. For those who can’t attend, photos and video will also be posted throughout the day on social media.
Online, anyone may participate in the Day of Giving by making a gift of any amount at give.findlay.edu. They may also share their messages on social media about why they gave to UF using #Ugive2Findlay.
- University of Findlay Hosts JustWrite Ohio High School Writing Competition
- Students to Explore “DNA Forensics” at Mazza’s STEAM Camp
- Student Research Highlight: Predicting Video Game Success
- Several University of Findlay Summer Camps and Conferences Offered for 2022
- University of Findlay Receives TreeCampus Higher Education Recognition
- Mazza Summer Conference to Feature Nine Renowned Authors & Illustrators