Ron Tulley, Ph.D., University of Findlay College of Liberal Arts dean, was elected as a divisional vice president for Phi Kappa Phi, the nation’s oldest and most selective collegiate honor society for all academic disciplines.
The election was held Aug. 4 during the Society’s 2018 Biennial Convention in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
In this capacity, Tulley will work with Phi Kappa Phi chapter officers and members to strengthen and enhance chapters in Division IV. He will serve a two-year term.
As a charter member for UF’s chapter, Tulley played an instrumental role in bringing the chapter to campus in 2010. He has also served in a variety of leadership roles at both the chapter and national levels, including on a number of Phi Kappa Phi award committees. Most recently, Tulley was the chair of the Society’s Fellowship Selection Committee.
Tulley holds two bachelor’s degrees and three master’s degrees. He received his Ph.D. in English from Case Western Reserve University.
- University of Findlay Dining Upgrades with New Look and Delivery Robots
- University of Findlay Ready for ‘22 Campus Opening Activities
- Anne Kenworthy Named University of Findlay VP of Enrollment Management
- Summer ’22 FindlayMag: Thinking Critically, Leading Ethically
- UF’s Director of Human Resources Robert Link Takes Position at University of Wyoming
- The Findlay-Hancock County Library and University of Findlay Partner for the Human Library