UF Genki Kids Club, a Japanese language and culture club for students in grades 3-6, will be offered in March and April.
Activities will be held in the children’s art studio and Malcolm Dining Hall in the Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion from 4-5 p.m. on March 15, 17, 22 and 24; and on April 5, 7, 12, 14 and 15.
The cost is $10 per student. Registration is required by contacting Ayane Hida, The Mazza Museum’s Japanese outreach coordinator, at email@example.com or at (419) 434-4689.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth