UF Genki Kids Club, a Japanese language and culture club for students in grades 3-6, will be offered in March and April.
Activities will be held in the children’s art studio and Malcolm Dining Hall in the Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion from 4-5 p.m. on March 15, 17, 22 and 24; and on April 5, 7, 12, 14 and 15.
The cost is $10 per student. Registration is required by contacting Ayane Hida, The Mazza Museum’s Japanese outreach coordinator, at email@example.com or at (419) 434-4689.
- Findlay Students Win Highly Competitive Scholarships from National Organization
- Retired Basketball Coach and Former Blackhawk Pilot to Speak at ’19 UF Commencement
- Edgar Kunz to Give Poetry Reading with UF Seniors
- Inspirational Melodies to be Performed at Spring ’19 Band Concert
- Battling the Revival of Nicotine Addictions through Education
- Innovative Leadership Challenge Winners Announced