UF Genki Kids Club, a Japanese language and culture club for students in grades 3-6, will be offered in March and April.
Activities will be held in the children’s art studio and Malcolm Dining Hall in the Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion from 4-5 p.m. on March 15, 17, 22 and 24; and on April 5, 7, 12, 14 and 15.
The cost is $10 per student. Registration is required by contacting Ayane Hida, The Mazza Museum’s Japanese outreach coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (419) 434-4689.
- A Passion for Service on an International Scale
- Serving the Armed Forces with Animal Science
- New Henderson Dining Hall Station Serving Allergen-Free Fare
- Memorial Service at UF to be Held in Remembrance of Former Board of Trustees Member
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Collects More than 115,000 Pounds for Regional Residents in Need
- From Field Medic to Nursing Grad: Navy Veteran Uses Medical Experience to Earn BSN