UF Genki Kids Club, a Japanese language and culture club for students in grades 3-6, will be offered in March and April.
Activities will be held in the children’s art studio and Malcolm Dining Hall in the Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion from 4-5 p.m. on March 15, 17, 22 and 24; and on April 5, 7, 12, 14 and 15.
The cost is $10 per student. Registration is required by contacting Ayane Hida, The Mazza Museum’s Japanese outreach coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (419) 434-4689.
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UF Nationally for Academic Excellence and Student ‘Social Mobility’
- Greek Tale ‘Eurydice’ to be Staged During ’19 Homecoming and Family Weekend
- UF’s Black Student Union to Celebrate 50th Anniversary During Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Celebrating Culture: Alumnus and Director Robert E. Braylock Praises Differences
- Harry Melroy’s Intuitive Art Encourages Individual Storytelling