UF Genki Kids Club, a Japanese language and culture club for students in grades 3-6, will be offered in March and April.
Activities will be held in the children’s art studio and Malcolm Dining Hall in the Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion from 4-5 p.m. on March 15, 17, 22 and 24; and on April 5, 7, 12, 14 and 15.
The cost is $10 per student. Registration is required by contacting Ayane Hida, The Mazza Museum’s Japanese outreach coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (419) 434-4689.
- Thankful for Oilers Here, There and Everywhere: Thanksgiving 2020
- #GivingTuesday ’20: Giving in a Time it’s Needed Most
- UF Celebrates Arbor Day 2020 with Two New Trees
- UF to Bring the North Pole to Findlay with Letters to Santa Drive-thru
- UF Bands and Orchestra to Offer Two Free Virtual Concerts
- Computer Science Department Celebrates Cybersecurity Awareness Month