The University of Findlay will be offering “UF Genki Kids,” a Japanese Language and Culture Club for students in grades 2-6.
Activities will be held in Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion’s children’s art studio from 4-5 p.m. on Oct. 19 and 21; and on Nov. 2, 4, 9, 11, 16 and 18. The cost to attend is $15 per student. Registration is required by contacting Ayane Hida at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (419) 672-1309.
Hida is the Mazza Museum’s new Japanese outreach coordinator. Her work, which will span two years, is being funded by a grant from the Japan Outreach Initiative.
- ‘Phantom of the Opera’ Star John Cudia to Perform at UF
- University of Findlay’s 21st Annual Comedy Jam Returns Live
- MLK, Jr. Week ’22 to Feature Marathon VP of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- UF Student Recognized by Accreditation Council for Business Schools
- University of Findlay’s CFO Tom Lause to Retire
- University of Findlay Recognized for Top Programs