The University of Findlay will be offering “UF Genki Kids,” a Japanese Language and Culture Club for students in grades 2-6.
Activities will be held in Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion’s children’s art studio from 4-5 p.m. on Oct. 19 and 21; and on Nov. 2, 4, 9, 11, 16 and 18. The cost to attend is $15 per student. Registration is required by contacting Ayane Hida at email@example.com or at (419) 672-1309.
Hida is the Mazza Museum’s new Japanese outreach coordinator. Her work, which will span two years, is being funded by a grant from the Japan Outreach Initiative.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health