The University of Findlay will be offering “UF Genki Kids,” a Japanese Language and Culture Club for students in grades 2-6.
Activities will be held in Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion’s children’s art studio from 4-5 p.m. on Oct. 19 and 21; and on Nov. 2, 4, 9, 11, 16 and 18. The cost to attend is $15 per student. Registration is required by contacting Ayane Hida at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (419) 672-1309.
Hida is the Mazza Museum’s new Japanese outreach coordinator. Her work, which will span two years, is being funded by a grant from the Japan Outreach Initiative.
- New University of Findlay Students Participate in Annual Traditions
- University of Findlay Dining Upgrades with New Look and Delivery Robots
- University of Findlay Ready for ‘22 Campus Opening Activities
- Anne Kenworthy Named University of Findlay VP of Enrollment Management
- Summer ’22 FindlayMag: Thinking Critically, Leading Ethically
- UF’s Director of Human Resources Robert Link Takes Position at University of Wyoming