The University of Findlay will be offering “UF Genki Kids,” a Japanese Language and Culture Club for students in grades 2-6.
Activities will be held in Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion’s children’s art studio from 4-5 p.m. on Oct. 19 and 21; and on Nov. 2, 4, 9, 11, 16 and 18. The cost to attend is $15 per student. Registration is required by contacting Ayane Hida at email@example.com or at (419) 672-1309.
Hida is the Mazza Museum’s new Japanese outreach coordinator. Her work, which will span two years, is being funded by a grant from the Japan Outreach Initiative.
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin
- UF Earns Multiple Rankings in U.S. News & World Report’s 2021 Best National Universities
- It’s a Virtual “Celebration of Oiler Nation” for Homecoming Weekend 2020
- Making Memories: Findlay College Alumnus Richard Crowder Navigates Toward Success