Calling all choral singers of all skill levels! The University of Findlay is offering Findlay Summer Choir, which will begin rehearsals in June and culminate with an Aug. 26 performance at Marathon Center for the Performing Arts.
Members of the public who are of high school age or older are invited to participate with those from the UF campus community. Rehearsals will be held from 7-9 p.m. every Thursday from June 7 through Aug. 23 in Egner Center for the Performing Arts, Room 209. No audition is required.
Findlay Summer Choir is being organized by SeaHwa Jung, director of choral activities and assistant professor of music. For more information, contact Jung at email@example.com.
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals
- Randy Van Dyne Retiring from UF After 32 Years
- Physical Plant Director Myreon Cobb to Retire, Orion Jones Hired as Successor
- All in the Family: Spring Choir Concert to Feature Works by Leopold and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks 3 UF Health Sciences Programs on Best Graduate Schools 2020 Lists