Calling all choral singers of all skill levels! The University of Findlay is offering Findlay Summer Choir, which will begin rehearsals in June and culminate with an Aug. 26 performance at Marathon Center for the Performing Arts.
Members of the public who are of high school age or older are invited to participate with those from the UF campus community. Rehearsals will be held from 7-9 p.m. every Thursday from June 7 through Aug. 23 in Egner Center for the Performing Arts, Room 209. No audition is required.
Findlay Summer Choir is being organized by SeaHwa Jung, director of choral activities and assistant professor of music. For more information, contact Jung at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faith, Flexibility and Forethought: Alumnus Phillip Riegle ’00 Stays Close to Roots
- Slippery Elm Literary Journal Hosts Deanna Tulley Multimedia Contest
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin