Calling all choral singers of all skill levels! The University of Findlay is offering Findlay Summer Choir, which will begin rehearsals in June and culminate with an Aug. 26 performance at Marathon Center for the Performing Arts.
Members of the public who are of high school age or older are invited to participate with those from the UF campus community. Rehearsals will be held from 7-9 p.m. every Thursday from June 7 through Aug. 23 in Egner Center for the Performing Arts, Room 209. No audition is required.
Findlay Summer Choir is being organized by SeaHwa Jung, director of choral activities and assistant professor of music. For more information, contact Jung at email@example.com.
- UF Professor Provides Insight on how Faculty can stay Productive During COVID-19
- Campus Offices Navigate How to Serve Students Remotely
- Student explores passion for social justice during field experience
- An Award-Winning Spring Break for UF
- A Sense of Community: University of Findlay Professor Helps Bring Faculty Together
- Coming Together: University of Findlay Helps Out in Time of Need for Area Hospitals