The 2015 issue of The University of Findlay’s “From the Writers’ Kitchen Literary Journal,” a publication that features poetry, prose and art from undergraduate and graduate students, will be released at a free, public reception to be held from 8-9:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 25 in Gardener Fine Arts Pavilion’s Malcolm Dining Room.
Many of the published writers will read their work from the journal during the unveiling, which will also include light snacks and a cake featuring the journal’s cover on it.
Free journal copies will be available.
“From the Writers’ Kitchen Literary Journal,” previously called “Envoy,” is sponsored by UF’s English Department. For more information, email either firstname.lastname@example.org or Marianna Hoffer, associate professor of English, at email@example.com, or call Hofer at (419) 434-4721.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth