The 2015 issue of The University of Findlay’s “From the Writers’ Kitchen Literary Journal,” a publication that features poetry, prose and art from undergraduate and graduate students, will be released at a free, public reception to be held from 8-9:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 25 in Gardener Fine Arts Pavilion’s Malcolm Dining Room.
Many of the published writers will read their work from the journal during the unveiling, which will also include light snacks and a cake featuring the journal’s cover on it.
Free journal copies will be available.
“From the Writers’ Kitchen Literary Journal,” previously called “Envoy,” is sponsored by UF’s English Department. For more information, email either email@example.com or Marianna Hoffer, associate professor of English, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Hofer at (419) 434-4721.
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UF Nationally for Academic Excellence and Student ‘Social Mobility’
- Greek Tale ‘Eurydice’ to be Staged During ’19 Homecoming and Family Weekend
- UF’s Black Student Union to Celebrate 50th Anniversary During Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Celebrating Culture: Alumnus and Director Robert E. Braylock Praises Differences
- Harry Melroy’s Intuitive Art Encourages Individual Storytelling