The 2015 issue of The University of Findlay’s “From the Writers’ Kitchen Literary Journal,” a publication that features poetry, prose and art from undergraduate and graduate students, will be released at a free, public reception to be held from 8-9:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 25 in Gardener Fine Arts Pavilion’s Malcolm Dining Room.
Many of the published writers will read their work from the journal during the unveiling, which will also include light snacks and a cake featuring the journal’s cover on it.
Free journal copies will be available.
“From the Writers’ Kitchen Literary Journal,” previously called “Envoy,” is sponsored by UF’s English Department. For more information, email either firstname.lastname@example.org or Marianna Hoffer, associate professor of English, at email@example.com, or call Hofer at (419) 434-4721.
- Thankful for Oilers Here, There and Everywhere: Thanksgiving 2020
- #GivingTuesday ’20: Giving in a Time it’s Needed Most
- UF Celebrates Arbor Day 2020 with Two New Trees
- UF to Bring the North Pole to Findlay with Letters to Santa Drive-thru
- UF Bands and Orchestra to Offer Two Free Virtual Concerts
- Computer Science Department Celebrates Cybersecurity Awareness Month