The 2015 issue of The University of Findlay’s “From the Writers’ Kitchen Literary Journal,” a publication that features poetry, prose and art from undergraduate and graduate students, will be released at a free, public reception to be held from 8-9:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 25 in Gardener Fine Arts Pavilion’s Malcolm Dining Room.
Many of the published writers will read their work from the journal during the unveiling, which will also include light snacks and a cake featuring the journal’s cover on it.
Free journal copies will be available.
“From the Writers’ Kitchen Literary Journal,” previously called “Envoy,” is sponsored by UF’s English Department. For more information, email either email@example.com or Marianna Hoffer, associate professor of English, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Hofer at (419) 434-4721.
- Retired Basketball Coach and Former Blackhawk Pilot to Speak at ’19 UF Commencement
- Edgar Kunz to Give Poetry Reading with UF Seniors
- Inspirational Melodies to be Performed at Spring ’19 Band Concert
- Battling the Revival of Nicotine Addictions through Education
- Innovative Leadership Challenge Winners Announced
- Spring ’19 U.S. Naturalization Ceremony to be Held at UF