The 2015 issue of The University of Findlay’s “From the Writers’ Kitchen Literary Journal,” a publication that features poetry, prose and art from undergraduate and graduate students, will be released at a free, public reception to be held from 8-9:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 25 in Gardener Fine Arts Pavilion’s Malcolm Dining Room.
Many of the published writers will read their work from the journal during the unveiling, which will also include light snacks and a cake featuring the journal’s cover on it.
Free journal copies will be available.
“From the Writers’ Kitchen Literary Journal,” previously called “Envoy,” is sponsored by UF’s English Department. For more information, email either firstname.lastname@example.org or Marianna Hoffer, associate professor of English, at email@example.com, or call Hofer at (419) 434-4721.
- Affecting Change: Alumnus Turns Passion Into Career
- Updating Classroom Spaces for Hybrid and Virtual Course Delivery
- “The Well” Explores the Importance of Maintaining Connections with Community and Faith
- The Importance of Family and Philanthropy: Alumna Gives Back to Continue Opportunities
- Proud Moments in UF History: Alumnus Stays Determined
- UF to Begin Construction on Rare Research Enclosure