College Choice, an online publication that helps students select colleges to attend, listed Findlay on its 2016 Ranking of Best Midwestern Universities.
The rankings, which can be found at www.collegechoice.net, were based exclusively on factors that actual college freshmen said were the most important to their college decision. Such factors included financial aid offerings, overall cost and graduate success in the job market. College Choice weighted the factors equally, and used data from publicly available sources, including U.S. News and World Report, the National Center for Education Statistics and PayScale.
The University of Findlay ranked No. 40 on a list that included 50 colleges and universities. Through its programs, extracurricular involvement and relationships with faculty and staff, “students at UF can embrace a challenging and fulfilling college experience,” College Rankings states.
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day
- UF Receives Grants for Digital Storytelling and Entrepreneurial Student Projects
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals