College Choice, an online publication that helps students select colleges to attend, listed Findlay on its 2016 Ranking of Best Midwestern Universities.
The rankings, which can be found at www.collegechoice.net, were based exclusively on factors that actual college freshmen said were the most important to their college decision. Such factors included financial aid offerings, overall cost and graduate success in the job market. College Choice weighted the factors equally, and used data from publicly available sources, including U.S. News and World Report, the National Center for Education Statistics and PayScale.
The University of Findlay ranked No. 40 on a list that included 50 colleges and universities. Through its programs, extracurricular involvement and relationships with faculty and staff, “students at UF can embrace a challenging and fulfilling college experience,” College Rankings states.
- MakerSpace Opens in University of Findlay College of Education
- Flutist to Solo in ’19 ‘Home for the Holidays’ Christmas Band Concert
- Alumnus has Hot Career as Nuclear Pharmacist
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships