College Choice, an online publication that helps students select colleges to attend, listed Findlay on its 2016 Ranking of Best Midwestern Universities.
The rankings, which can be found at www.collegechoice.net, were based exclusively on factors that actual college freshmen said were the most important to their college decision. Such factors included financial aid offerings, overall cost and graduate success in the job market. College Choice weighted the factors equally, and used data from publicly available sources, including U.S. News and World Report, the National Center for Education Statistics and PayScale.
The University of Findlay ranked No. 40 on a list that included 50 colleges and universities. Through its programs, extracurricular involvement and relationships with faculty and staff, “students at UF can embrace a challenging and fulfilling college experience,” College Rankings states.
- Inclusion, Teaching, and Writing: University of Findlay Alumna Casts a Wide Net
- Alexandria “Ali” Gokey Memorial Scholarship Fund to Benefit UF Equestrian Students
- Thankful for Oilers Here, There and Everywhere: Thanksgiving 2020
- #GivingTuesday ’20: Giving in a Time it’s Needed Most
- UF Celebrates Arbor Day 2020 with Two New Trees
- UF to Bring the North Pole to Findlay with Letters to Santa Drive-thru