The University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum will host a Funday Sunday event from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Sunday, April 1. The theme of this month’s event is Fish Tales.
The event is open to all families and admission is free, thanks to a grant from the Findlay-Hancock Community Foundation. The monthly event draws approximately 400 visitors from the Hancock County, Toledo and Columbus areas.
Each Funday Sunday features repeating stations including storytelling, art activities, face painting, games, music and Hispanic, Chinese and Japanese culture stations. The event serves to increase family participation in art and literature.
Along with the repeating stations, each event also includes refreshments, additional activities and a special guest. In April, the featured guest will be Robert Neubecker, author and book artist of more than one dozen children’s books including “Wow! America!” “Wow! School!” and “Wow! City!”
For more information, contact Terry Olthouse, education coordinator, at 419-434-4777 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Flood of Research: Storytelling in the Digital Age
- UF to Host Virtual Career Networking for 2020 Graduates
- You Get What You Hope For: University of Findlay Alumnus Lives a Childhood Ambition
- UF Farms Offer Free Manure for Pick Up
- University of Findlay to Resume In-Person Classes, Residential Living this Fall
- Breaking Ground – STEAM Education Center Construction Set to Begin