The University of Findlay has been named one of the best four-year colleges in Ohio by BestColleges.com, an online resource that provides rankings and other information for students and their families about higher learning institutions.
The University ranked twelfth out of a list of 25 public and private schools that BestColleges.com created using a custom algorithm which relies on federal education databases, particularly the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System, with key performance markers such as acceptance, retention, graduation and enrollment rates. The site explained it also takes into account student loan default rates. More than 130 Ohio schools were examined.
The list is intended a tool for those considering attending an Ohio college or university. BestColleges.com, citing a Higher Ed Info report, noted that, “while students enrolled in a four-year degree program at a public institution may be required to invest more than the national average to attend school in Ohio, bachelor’s degree holders earn roughly twice as much as residents with only a high school diploma.”
To access the complete list and to view other lists, such as that compiled for two-year colleges, visit www.bestcolleges.com.
- It’s a Wrap on Mazza Summer Conference 2019
- Your Kids are Our Kids: UF Police Captain Steve Baum Takes Great Pride in His Work
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession