The University of Findlay has your ticket to ride this summer! Its Western Equestrian and Animal Science Complex is now offering individually-scheduled lessons for riders age 6 and older, and for all skill levels.
The farm is located at 14700 U.S. 68 between Findlay and Arlington. The cost per hour, paid in advance, for community members is $35, and $25 for UF faculty and staff. Half-hour lessons cost $25 for community members and $15 for University faculty and staff.
All students will use a University-owned horse and tack. Lessons for students ages 6-12 will be given on a lunge line at the instructor’s discretion. Children age 12 and younger must wear an American Society for Testing and Materials/Safety Equipment Institute certified helmet. Bicycle helmets are not permitted. Smooth-soled boots with a heel are required. No tennis shoes or shorts may be worn for lessons.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth