Registration is now open for The Well, a free week-long residential summer theological institute that the University of Findlay will be hosting for rising 10-12th grade students. To register and for more information, visit https://www.findlay.edu/academics/well/
The institute will provide up to 50 participants with the opportunity to learn more about their faith, and how it intersects with and informs other aspects of their lives, including career choice. It will have a non-denominational, Christian-focused context, but students from all faith traditions are welcome to participate.
The institute will be held Sunday through Friday, July 10-15. It is fully funded by a grant from Lilly Endowment Inc. UF is one of 82 private, four-year colleges and universities throughout the nation – three of them in Ohio – that received a total of $44.5 million as part of the Endowment’s commitment to identify and cultivate a cadre of theologically minded youth who will become leaders in church and society.
The University of Findlay received $400,000, which will finance four annual theology institutes. The University intends for the program to be self-sustaining thereafter.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth