The University of Findlay Orchestra will present “A Fall Concert” at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 23 in Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium.
Admission will be free and no tickets will be required.
Conducted by Thomas Carey, the concert will feature Luigi Boccherini’s “Night on the Streets of Madrid.” The piece is presented in seven brief vignettes that portray the busy nightlife of eighteenth-century Madrid.
Other selections will include “Prelude from Holberg Suite” by Grieg, “Air for Strings” by Norman Dello Joio and Aram Khachaturian’s “Sabre Dance,” along with traditional holiday music.
The University of Findlay Orchestra includes about sixty University students, staff and community players. It has been performing regularly since 2009.
The event is part of the University’s 2014-2015 Concert and Lecture Series.
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships
- Mazza Museum Funday Sunday to Feature Afternoon Elf Workshop
- Equestrian Show Team Results – October 2019 Review
- Columbus Dispatch Reporter to Discuss Changing Media Landscape