The University of Findlay Orchestra will present “A Fall Concert” at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 23 in Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium.
Admission will be free and no tickets will be required.
Conducted by Thomas Carey, the concert will feature Luigi Boccherini’s “Night on the Streets of Madrid.” The piece is presented in seven brief vignettes that portray the busy nightlife of eighteenth-century Madrid.
Other selections will include “Prelude from Holberg Suite” by Grieg, “Air for Strings” by Norman Dello Joio and Aram Khachaturian’s “Sabre Dance,” along with traditional holiday music.
The University of Findlay Orchestra includes about sixty University students, staff and community players. It has been performing regularly since 2009.
The event is part of the University’s 2014-2015 Concert and Lecture Series.
- It’s a Wrap on Mazza Summer Conference 2019
- Your Kids are Our Kids: UF Police Captain Steve Baum Takes Great Pride in His Work
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession