The University of Findlay will hold a Senior Art Exhibition reception 2 – 4 p.m. Sunday, March 16, in the Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion Lea Gallery.
Community members are welcome to view the artwork and meet the exhibiting seniors. Light refreshments will be provided.
The exhibit will feature graphic design majors, and the work exhibited will include graphic design and photography.
The following students will be featured: Ashley Achten, graphic design major from Rawson; Emily Barnhart, graphic design major from Canal Winchester; Kaitlin Jager, graphic design major from Grant, Mich.; Daniel Leaks, graphic design major from Detroit, Mich.; Lindsy Reindel, graphic design major from Delphos; and Tien Shen, graphic design major from Tienjin, China.
Community members are welcome to view the artwork in the Lea Gallery from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday, March 10, to Thursday, March 20.
For more information about the Senior Art Exhibition contact Valerie Escobedo at 419-434-4577.
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber
- Game, Set, Match: Gatherings Offer Opportunities for Moving and Learning