The University of Findlay will hold a Senior Art Exhibition reception 2 – 4 p.m. Sunday, March 16, in the Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion Lea Gallery.
Community members are welcome to view the artwork and meet the exhibiting seniors. Light refreshments will be provided.
The exhibit will feature graphic design majors, and the work exhibited will include graphic design and photography.
The following students will be featured: Ashley Achten, graphic design major from Rawson; Emily Barnhart, graphic design major from Canal Winchester; Kaitlin Jager, graphic design major from Grant, Mich.; Daniel Leaks, graphic design major from Detroit, Mich.; Lindsy Reindel, graphic design major from Delphos; and Tien Shen, graphic design major from Tienjin, China.
Community members are welcome to view the artwork in the Lea Gallery from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday, March 10, to Thursday, March 20.
For more information about the Senior Art Exhibition contact Valerie Escobedo at 419-434-4577.
- University of Findlay Issues $40 Million Ohio Higher Education Revenue Bonds to Secure Financial Future
- Symposium for Scholarship and Creativity ’19 to Spotlight Student Academic Achievements
- Japanese Speech Contest Includes Two UF Finalists
- Southern Ohio Author to Give Readings at UF’s Ritz
- University of Findlay, Owens Community College Announce Oiler Express Dual Admission Program
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!