The University of Findlay presents a Senior Art Exhibition reception 2 – 4 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 16, in the Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion Lea Gallery. Community members are welcome to view the artwork and meet the exhibiting seniors. Light refreshments will be provided.
The exhibit will feature the work of students majoring in art, children’s book illustration and art education. Artwork in the exhibit will include painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, ceramics and sculpture.
The following students will be featured: Megan Gallaway, art education major from Ashland; Zach Heiser, art, children’s book illustration and theatre major from Lorain; Riah Maget, art major from Findlay; Joy Salzwedel, art major from Grove City; and Carley Stahl, art and art education major from Harrison Township, Mich.
Community members are welcome to view the artwork in the Lea Gallery from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday, Feb. 10, to Friday, Feb. 21, at no cost.
For more information about the Senior Art Exhibition contact Valerie Escobedo at 419-434-4577.
- MakerSpace Opens in University of Findlay College of Education
- Flutist to Solo in ’19 ‘Home for the Holidays’ Christmas Band Concert
- Alumnus has Hot Career as Nuclear Pharmacist
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships