Art by 18 photography students and one recent graduate from The University of Findlay was accepted in the annual ArtSpace/Lima Photography Club Juried Exhibition, which runs through Feb. 18.
Juried exhibitions allow artists to submit their work to be judged and accepted into the showcase. Xiaoyu Luan, a UF student from Beijing, won Best in Show for her photograph “Building in Philly.” Steph Rzeplinski, a UF student from Fredericksburg, Pa., received an honorable mention in the miscellaneous category for her piece, “Spur of the Moment.”
Additional students featured at the exhibition were Ashley Achen (Rawson, Ohio), Victoria Austin (Wayland, Mich.), Emily Barnhart (Canal Winchester, Ohio), Richard N. Bosak II (North Baltimore, Ohio), Alicia DiAntonio (Pickerington, Ohio), Anthony Fields (Upper Sandusky, Ohio), Emily Gajewski (Aurora, Ohio), Danielle Hoagland (Millington, N.J.), Kaitlyn Karchmarik (Strongsville, Ohio), Nelissa McDonald (Perrysburg, Ohio), Kelsey Norway (Findlay, Ohio), Ellen Pritschau (Seven Hills, Ohio), Derek Putnam (Arlington, Ohio), Amy Souaysanga (Findlay, Ohio), Courtney Timmons (Martinez, Calif.), Chaoyi Zhang (Beijing) and alum Mat Marrash (Findlay, Ohio).
The exhibit is located at 65-67 Town Square, Lima, OH 45801. More information is available online at www.artspacelima.com or by calling 419-222-1721.
- UF Sets the Stage for 20th Annual Comedy Jam
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik