Art by 18 photography students and one recent graduate from The University of Findlay was accepted in the annual ArtSpace/Lima Photography Club Juried Exhibition, which runs through Feb. 18.
Juried exhibitions allow artists to submit their work to be judged and accepted into the showcase. Xiaoyu Luan, a UF student from Beijing, won Best in Show for her photograph “Building in Philly.” Steph Rzeplinski, a UF student from Fredericksburg, Pa., received an honorable mention in the miscellaneous category for her piece, “Spur of the Moment.”
Additional students featured at the exhibition were Ashley Achen (Rawson, Ohio), Victoria Austin (Wayland, Mich.), Emily Barnhart (Canal Winchester, Ohio), Richard N. Bosak II (North Baltimore, Ohio), Alicia DiAntonio (Pickerington, Ohio), Anthony Fields (Upper Sandusky, Ohio), Emily Gajewski (Aurora, Ohio), Danielle Hoagland (Millington, N.J.), Kaitlyn Karchmarik (Strongsville, Ohio), Nelissa McDonald (Perrysburg, Ohio), Kelsey Norway (Findlay, Ohio), Ellen Pritschau (Seven Hills, Ohio), Derek Putnam (Arlington, Ohio), Amy Souaysanga (Findlay, Ohio), Courtney Timmons (Martinez, Calif.), Chaoyi Zhang (Beijing) and alum Mat Marrash (Findlay, Ohio).
The exhibit is located at 65-67 Town Square, Lima, OH 45801. More information is available online at www.artspacelima.com or by calling 419-222-1721.
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November