Art by 18 photography students and one recent graduate from The University of Findlay was accepted in the annual ArtSpace/Lima Photography Club Juried Exhibition, which runs through Feb. 18.
Juried exhibitions allow artists to submit their work to be judged and accepted into the showcase. Xiaoyu Luan, a UF student from Beijing, won Best in Show for her photograph “Building in Philly.” Steph Rzeplinski, a UF student from Fredericksburg, Pa., received an honorable mention in the miscellaneous category for her piece, “Spur of the Moment.”
Additional students featured at the exhibition were Ashley Achen (Rawson, Ohio), Victoria Austin (Wayland, Mich.), Emily Barnhart (Canal Winchester, Ohio), Richard N. Bosak II (North Baltimore, Ohio), Alicia DiAntonio (Pickerington, Ohio), Anthony Fields (Upper Sandusky, Ohio), Emily Gajewski (Aurora, Ohio), Danielle Hoagland (Millington, N.J.), Kaitlyn Karchmarik (Strongsville, Ohio), Nelissa McDonald (Perrysburg, Ohio), Kelsey Norway (Findlay, Ohio), Ellen Pritschau (Seven Hills, Ohio), Derek Putnam (Arlington, Ohio), Amy Souaysanga (Findlay, Ohio), Courtney Timmons (Martinez, Calif.), Chaoyi Zhang (Beijing) and alum Mat Marrash (Findlay, Ohio).
The exhibit is located at 65-67 Town Square, Lima, OH 45801. More information is available online at www.artspacelima.com or by calling 419-222-1721.
- Affecting Change: Alumnus Turns Passion Into Career
- Updating Classroom Spaces for Hybrid and Virtual Course Delivery
- “The Well” Explores the Importance of Maintaining Connections with Community and Faith
- The Importance of Family and Philanthropy: Alumna Gives Back to Continue Opportunities
- Proud Moments in UF History: Alumnus Stays Determined
- UF to Begin Construction on Rare Research Enclosure