Art by 18 photography students and one recent graduate from The University of Findlay was accepted in the annual ArtSpace/Lima Photography Club Juried Exhibition, which runs through Feb. 18.
Juried exhibitions allow artists to submit their work to be judged and accepted into the showcase. Xiaoyu Luan, a UF student from Beijing, won Best in Show for her photograph “Building in Philly.” Steph Rzeplinski, a UF student from Fredericksburg, Pa., received an honorable mention in the miscellaneous category for her piece, “Spur of the Moment.”
Additional students featured at the exhibition were Ashley Achen (Rawson, Ohio), Victoria Austin (Wayland, Mich.), Emily Barnhart (Canal Winchester, Ohio), Richard N. Bosak II (North Baltimore, Ohio), Alicia DiAntonio (Pickerington, Ohio), Anthony Fields (Upper Sandusky, Ohio), Emily Gajewski (Aurora, Ohio), Danielle Hoagland (Millington, N.J.), Kaitlyn Karchmarik (Strongsville, Ohio), Nelissa McDonald (Perrysburg, Ohio), Kelsey Norway (Findlay, Ohio), Ellen Pritschau (Seven Hills, Ohio), Derek Putnam (Arlington, Ohio), Amy Souaysanga (Findlay, Ohio), Courtney Timmons (Martinez, Calif.), Chaoyi Zhang (Beijing) and alum Mat Marrash (Findlay, Ohio).
The exhibit is located at 65-67 Town Square, Lima, OH 45801. More information is available online at www.artspacelima.com or by calling 419-222-1721.
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Developing New Drug
- Lighting the Way: Sustainability Efforts Illuminating UF’s Western Farm
- The Princeton Review Names University of Findlay a 'Best in the Midwest' Institution