Art by 18 photography students and one recent graduate from The University of Findlay was accepted in the annual ArtSpace/Lima Photography Club Juried Exhibition, which runs through Feb. 18.
Juried exhibitions allow artists to submit their work to be judged and accepted into the showcase. Xiaoyu Luan, a UF student from Beijing, won Best in Show for her photograph “Building in Philly.” Steph Rzeplinski, a UF student from Fredericksburg, Pa., received an honorable mention in the miscellaneous category for her piece, “Spur of the Moment.”
Additional students featured at the exhibition were Ashley Achen (Rawson, Ohio), Victoria Austin (Wayland, Mich.), Emily Barnhart (Canal Winchester, Ohio), Richard N. Bosak II (North Baltimore, Ohio), Alicia DiAntonio (Pickerington, Ohio), Anthony Fields (Upper Sandusky, Ohio), Emily Gajewski (Aurora, Ohio), Danielle Hoagland (Millington, N.J.), Kaitlyn Karchmarik (Strongsville, Ohio), Nelissa McDonald (Perrysburg, Ohio), Kelsey Norway (Findlay, Ohio), Ellen Pritschau (Seven Hills, Ohio), Derek Putnam (Arlington, Ohio), Amy Souaysanga (Findlay, Ohio), Courtney Timmons (Martinez, Calif.), Chaoyi Zhang (Beijing) and alum Mat Marrash (Findlay, Ohio).
The exhibit is located at 65-67 Town Square, Lima, OH 45801. More information is available online at www.artspacelima.com or by calling 419-222-1721.
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber
- Game, Set, Match: Gatherings Offer Opportunities for Moving and Learning