Inspired by the University of Findlay College of Business’ past Innovation Competition events, students this year will be hosting the new Innovative Leadership Challenge, with the final round to be held Wednesday, April 11 at 6 p.m. in the Center for Student Life and College of Business atrium.
The event, which will be livestreamed by UFTV, will be free and open to the public.
The Innovative Leadership Challenge is an opportunity for students to showcase their business skills. Participants have chosen from one of three categories to compete. More than 10 teams are facing off.
A panel of business leaders from the community will select winners on April 11. Judging will be Sherri Garner Brumbaugh, CEO and president of Garner Trucking, Inc.; Leigh Esper, Center for Civic Engagement executive director; Blake Martin, art director for AR Marketing; and Ron Zydonik, director of product application and development for Romark.
A total of $12,000 in prize money, donated by Garner Trucking, Inc., will be awarded.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health