Inspired by the University of Findlay College of Business’ past Innovation Competition events, students this year will be hosting the new Innovative Leadership Challenge, with the final round to be held Wednesday, April 11 at 6 p.m. in the Center for Student Life and College of Business atrium.
The event, which will be livestreamed by UFTV, will be free and open to the public.
The Innovative Leadership Challenge is an opportunity for students to showcase their business skills. Participants have chosen from one of three categories to compete. More than 10 teams are facing off.
A panel of business leaders from the community will select winners on April 11. Judging will be Sherri Garner Brumbaugh, CEO and president of Garner Trucking, Inc.; Leigh Esper, Center for Civic Engagement executive director; Blake Martin, art director for AR Marketing; and Ron Zydonik, director of product application and development for Romark.
A total of $12,000 in prize money, donated by Garner Trucking, Inc., will be awarded.
- Retired Basketball Coach and Former Blackhawk Pilot to Speak at ’19 UF Commencement
- Edgar Kunz to Give Poetry Reading with UF Seniors
- Inspirational Melodies to be Performed at Spring ’19 Band Concert
- Battling the Revival of Nicotine Addictions through Education
- Innovative Leadership Challenge Winners Announced
- Spring ’19 U.S. Naturalization Ceremony to be Held at UF