The University of Findlay will host the 45th Annual International Night on Friday, April 19, in the Alumni Memorial Union.
There is no cost to attend.
Flavors of the World Expo will begin at 5:30 p.m., followed by entertainment at 6:30 p.m.
Flavors of the World will feature booths showcasing each country’s cultural items, traditional dress, food samples, crafts and other activities.
At 6:30 p.m., students from a variety of countries will perform traditional and nontraditional dance, music, a fashion show, martial arts demonstration and other forms of entertainment representative of their countries.
- Risky Business: How Sauder Woodworking Company’s Innovative Practices Keep Paying Off
- Arthropods and Viruses: Levitt and Students Work to Save the Bees and Research Ticks
- Equestrian Show Team Results – 9/29 & 9/30
- Equestrian Show Team Results, Sept 22
- UF Veterans Day Observance Recognizes Local Heroes
- Called to Serve: Vietnam Veteran and UF Alumnus Recalls Experiences During, After War