The University of Findlay will host the 45th Annual International Night on Friday, April 19, in the Alumni Memorial Union.
There is no cost to attend.
Flavors of the World Expo will begin at 5:30 p.m., followed by entertainment at 6:30 p.m.
Flavors of the World will feature booths showcasing each country’s cultural items, traditional dress, food samples, crafts and other activities.
At 6:30 p.m., students from a variety of countries will perform traditional and nontraditional dance, music, a fashion show, martial arts demonstration and other forms of entertainment representative of their countries.
- Life at the Farms Continues Despite COVID-19 Pandemic
- Creative Writing Alum Publishes Poetry Collection, “Namely Art & Love”
- University of Findlay “Experimenting” with Virtual Science Labs in Wake of COVID-19
- Tips for Staying Active during COVID-19
- Working Parent and Teacher at Home: Tips for the Times
- Learn from Where You Find Yourself: University of Findlay Rolls with the Changes