The University of Findlay will host International Night on Friday, April 4, in the Alumni Memorial Union.
There is no cost to attend.
Flavors of the World Expo will begin at 5:30 p.m., followed by entertainment at 6:30 p.m.
Flavors of the World will feature booths showcasing each country’s cultural items, traditional dress, food samples, crafts and other activities.
At 6:30 p.m., students from a variety of countries will perform traditional and nontraditional dance, music, a fashion show, martial arts demonstration and other forms of entertainment representative of their countries.
- Retired Basketball Coach and Former Blackhawk Pilot to Speak at ’19 UF Commencement
- Edgar Kunz to Give Poetry Reading with UF Seniors
- Inspirational Melodies to be Performed at Spring ’19 Band Concert
- Battling the Revival of Nicotine Addictions through Education
- Innovative Leadership Challenge Winners Announced
- Spring ’19 U.S. Naturalization Ceremony to be Held at UF