The University of Findlay will host International Night on Friday, April 4, in the Alumni Memorial Union.
There is no cost to attend.
Flavors of the World Expo will begin at 5:30 p.m., followed by entertainment at 6:30 p.m.
Flavors of the World will feature booths showcasing each country’s cultural items, traditional dress, food samples, crafts and other activities.
At 6:30 p.m., students from a variety of countries will perform traditional and nontraditional dance, music, a fashion show, martial arts demonstration and other forms of entertainment representative of their countries.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health