The University of Findlay will host International Night on Friday, April 4, in the Alumni Memorial Union.
There is no cost to attend.
Flavors of the World Expo will begin at 5:30 p.m., followed by entertainment at 6:30 p.m.
Flavors of the World will feature booths showcasing each country’s cultural items, traditional dress, food samples, crafts and other activities.
At 6:30 p.m., students from a variety of countries will perform traditional and nontraditional dance, music, a fashion show, martial arts demonstration and other forms of entertainment representative of their countries.
- It’s a Wrap on Mazza Summer Conference 2019
- Your Kids are Our Kids: UF Police Captain Steve Baum Takes Great Pride in His Work
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession