The University of Findlay will host a student/faculty charity basketball game at 7:30 p.m. Sunday, March 30, in Croy Gymnasium to support local organizations Open Arms Domestic Violence Shelter and Teddy’s Rescue. Doors will open at 7:15 p.m.
One team of students and one team of faculty members will compete for funds to benefit their chosen organization. The winning team’s charity will receive 60 percent of the proceeds, and the losing team’s organization’s will receive 40 percent.
There is no cost to attend this event, however, donations are encouraged to support the organizations.
- Sonography Programs Director nominated for Jefferson Award
- Move Out, Pitch In: UF Urging Students to Recycle Belongings When They Leave Campus
- Findlay Students Win Highly Competitive Scholarships from National Organization
- Retired Basketball Coach and Former Blackhawk Pilot to Speak at ’19 UF Commencement
- Edgar Kunz to Give Poetry Reading with UF Seniors
- Inspirational Melodies to be Performed at Spring ’19 Band Concert