The University of Findlay will host a student/faculty charity basketball game at 7:30 p.m. Sunday, March 30, in Croy Gymnasium to support local organizations Open Arms Domestic Violence Shelter and Teddy’s Rescue. Doors will open at 7:15 p.m.
One team of students and one team of faculty members will compete for funds to benefit their chosen organization. The winning team’s charity will receive 60 percent of the proceeds, and the losing team’s organization’s will receive 40 percent.
There is no cost to attend this event, however, donations are encouraged to support the organizations.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth