The University of Findlay will host a student/faculty charity basketball game at 7:30 p.m. Sunday, March 30, in Croy Gymnasium to support local organizations Open Arms Domestic Violence Shelter and Teddy’s Rescue. Doors will open at 7:15 p.m.
One team of students and one team of faculty members will compete for funds to benefit their chosen organization. The winning team’s charity will receive 60 percent of the proceeds, and the losing team’s organization’s will receive 40 percent.
There is no cost to attend this event, however, donations are encouraged to support the organizations.
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UF Nationally for Academic Excellence and Student ‘Social Mobility’
- Greek Tale ‘Eurydice’ to be Staged During ’19 Homecoming and Family Weekend
- UF’s Black Student Union to Celebrate 50th Anniversary During Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Celebrating Culture: Alumnus and Director Robert E. Braylock Praises Differences
- Harry Melroy’s Intuitive Art Encourages Individual Storytelling