The University of Findlay will host a student/faculty charity basketball game at 7:30 p.m. Sunday, March 30, in Croy Gymnasium to support local organizations Open Arms Domestic Violence Shelter and Teddy’s Rescue. Doors will open at 7:15 p.m.
One team of students and one team of faculty members will compete for funds to benefit their chosen organization. The winning team’s charity will receive 60 percent of the proceeds, and the losing team’s organization’s will receive 40 percent.
There is no cost to attend this event, however, donations are encouraged to support the organizations.
- A Flood of Research: Storytelling in the Digital Age
- UF to Host Virtual Career Networking for 2020 Graduates
- You Get What You Hope For: University of Findlay Alumnus Lives a Childhood Ambition
- UF Farms Offer Free Manure for Pick Up
- University of Findlay to Resume In-Person Classes, Residential Living this Fall
- Breaking Ground – STEAM Education Center Construction Set to Begin