The University of Findlay will host a student/faculty charity basketball game at 7:30 p.m. Sunday, March 30, in Croy Gymnasium to support local organizations Open Arms Domestic Violence Shelter and Teddy’s Rescue. Doors will open at 7:15 p.m.
One team of students and one team of faculty members will compete for funds to benefit their chosen organization. The winning team’s charity will receive 60 percent of the proceeds, and the losing team’s organization’s will receive 40 percent.
There is no cost to attend this event, however, donations are encouraged to support the organizations.
- Memorial Service at UF to be Held in Remembrance of Former Board of Trustees Member
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Collects More than 115,000 Pounds for Regional Residents in Need
- From Field Medic to Nursing Grad: Navy Veteran Uses Medical Experience to Earn BSN
- Holiday Choral Concerts to Showcase Latin Mass Adaptation of ‘Gloria’
- From Campus to Combat: Former Student Makes Sacrifice