The University of Findlay will host “Acoustic Relapse” featuring acoustic guitarist Johnathon Peeler from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 9, in the Alumni Memorial Union. Community members are welcome to attend at no cost.
Taking his blues and classic rock talents to a new level, Peeler has his own approach to acoustic instrumental music. He is a national recording artist with two solo albums and records with the band Descending Root. While often performing his own compositions, Peeler is still caught playing classics like “Stairway to Heaven.” With much improvising in each performance, the audience is bound to hear and enjoy something new.
This event is presented by the University’s Campus Program Board, a student-led group that works to bring high-quality entertainment to campus, and is part of the Music Bach’s Series of musical entertainment.
Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- Findlay Ranked in U.S. News’ Best National Universities for 16th Year
- Mazza Museum’s One-of-a-Kind STEAM Education Center Opens
- UF's Theatre Program Presents "Triage"
- Memories from Inside 'a burning building'
- We The People: Discussion on Diverse Perspectives
- Tragedy Leads to New Strategy for Author and Financial Advisor Tony Hixon