The University of Findlay will host “Acoustic Relapse” featuring acoustic guitarist Johnathon Peeler from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 9, in the Alumni Memorial Union. Community members are welcome to attend at no cost.
Taking his blues and classic rock talents to a new level, Peeler has his own approach to acoustic instrumental music. He is a national recording artist with two solo albums and records with the band Descending Root. While often performing his own compositions, Peeler is still caught playing classics like “Stairway to Heaven.” With much improvising in each performance, the audience is bound to hear and enjoy something new.
This event is presented by the University’s Campus Program Board, a student-led group that works to bring high-quality entertainment to campus, and is part of the Music Bach’s Series of musical entertainment.
Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin
- UF Earns Multiple Rankings in U.S. News & World Report’s 2021 Best National Universities
- It’s a Virtual “Celebration of Oiler Nation” for Homecoming Weekend 2020
- Making Memories: Findlay College Alumnus Richard Crowder Navigates Toward Success