The University of Findlay will host “Acoustic Relapse” featuring acoustic guitarist Johnathon Peeler from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 9, in the Alumni Memorial Union. Community members are welcome to attend at no cost.
Taking his blues and classic rock talents to a new level, Peeler has his own approach to acoustic instrumental music. He is a national recording artist with two solo albums and records with the band Descending Root. While often performing his own compositions, Peeler is still caught playing classics like “Stairway to Heaven.” With much improvising in each performance, the audience is bound to hear and enjoy something new.
This event is presented by the University’s Campus Program Board, a student-led group that works to bring high-quality entertainment to campus, and is part of the Music Bach’s Series of musical entertainment.
Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November