The University of Findlay will host “Acoustic Relapse” featuring acoustic guitarist Johnathon Peeler from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 9, in the Alumni Memorial Union. Community members are welcome to attend at no cost.
Taking his blues and classic rock talents to a new level, Peeler has his own approach to acoustic instrumental music. He is a national recording artist with two solo albums and records with the band Descending Root. While often performing his own compositions, Peeler is still caught playing classics like “Stairway to Heaven.” With much improvising in each performance, the audience is bound to hear and enjoy something new.
This event is presented by the University’s Campus Program Board, a student-led group that works to bring high-quality entertainment to campus, and is part of the Music Bach’s Series of musical entertainment.
Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- A Storied Issue: Fall ’18 FindlayMag Features Fascinating Narratives
- Winter College ’19 to Feature Talks on Finance, Fitness, Fortitude
- Renowned “Mamma Mia!” Star Judy McLane to Perform at UF in January ‘19
- Hollywood Artist Baltazar and Artworks from His Children’s Sci-Fi Epic “Timeless” Coming to UF
- Algorithms, Arithmetic and Aristotle: Student Combines Philosophy and Mathematics in Studies and Life
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2