The University of Findlay will host Evolving Out Loud, featuring inspirational speaker and comedian Kyle Cease at 8 p.m. Thursday, March 13, in the Alumni Memorial Union Multipurpose Room. Community members are welcome to attend. Admission is $1 at the door.
In his talk, Cease transforms the audience through his own blend of comedy and motivation. He will speak about ways to let go, end stage fright, enhance relationships and more.
After a successful Comedy Central Hour Special, “Weirder, Blacker, Dimpler,” and a number one ranking on the network’s Standup Showdown, Cease began his college, university, summits and Fortune 500 conferences journey while speaking about using comedy to overcome life’s obstacles.
Cease was named the Number One Comedian on Comedy Central in 2009 and has made more than 100 TV and movie appearances including: Jimmy Kimmel Show, Comics Unleashed, 10 Things I Hate About You and Not Another Teen Movie.
The University of Findlay’s Mortar Board National Senior Honor Society chapter is proud to present Evolving Out Loud. Mortar Board recognizes college seniors for scholarship, leadership and service.
For more information regarding Evolving Out Loud, contact Hannah Hartsel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-441-6182.
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November