The University of Findlay will host Evolving Out Loud, featuring inspirational speaker and comedian Kyle Cease at 8 p.m. Thursday, March 13, in the Alumni Memorial Union Multipurpose Room. Community members are welcome to attend. Admission is $1 at the door.
In his talk, Cease transforms the audience through his own blend of comedy and motivation. He will speak about ways to let go, end stage fright, enhance relationships and more.
After a successful Comedy Central Hour Special, “Weirder, Blacker, Dimpler,” and a number one ranking on the network’s Standup Showdown, Cease began his college, university, summits and Fortune 500 conferences journey while speaking about using comedy to overcome life’s obstacles.
Cease was named the Number One Comedian on Comedy Central in 2009 and has made more than 100 TV and movie appearances including: Jimmy Kimmel Show, Comics Unleashed, 10 Things I Hate About You and Not Another Teen Movie.
The University of Findlay’s Mortar Board National Senior Honor Society chapter is proud to present Evolving Out Loud. Mortar Board recognizes college seniors for scholarship, leadership and service.
For more information regarding Evolving Out Loud, contact Hannah Hartsel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-441-6182.
- Theatre Program Presents ‘A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play’
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Works to Raise Awareness During American Pharmacists Month
- That’s what Dreams are Made of: University of Findlay Alumna Stays Close to Home
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist