The University of Findlay Department of Occupational Therapy will launch Making Connections, a continuing education series, on Thursday, May 3 from 5:30 – 7 p.m. in the Brewer Center for Health Sciences, Room 208 located at 340 College St. The event will focus on “Serving the Alzheimer’s and Dementia Communities Under a Palliative Care Model Design.”
Featured presenters will be Lindsey Buddelmeyer, OTD, MOT, OTR/L, assistant professor of occupational therapy and clinician for Bridge Palliative Care; and medical director for Bridge Home Health, Hospice and Palliative Care Christian Jacobus, MD. Two continuing education units (CEUs) will be offered to area clinicians.
Registration to the event is $30. University of Findlay fieldwork educators who have supervised a level two student within the last two years may attend at no cost. Registration must be submitted online by Wednesday, April 25 by visiting www.findlay.edu/making-connections.
For more information, contact 419-434-6936 or email@example.com.
- Theatre Program Presents ‘A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play’
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Works to Raise Awareness During American Pharmacists Month
- That’s what Dreams are Made of: University of Findlay Alumna Stays Close to Home
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist