The University of Findlay Department of Occupational Therapy will launch Making Connections, a continuing education series, on Thursday, May 3 from 5:30 – 7 p.m. in the Brewer Center for Health Sciences, Room 208 located at 340 College St. The event will focus on “Serving the Alzheimer’s and Dementia Communities Under a Palliative Care Model Design.”
Featured presenters will be Lindsey Buddelmeyer, OTD, MOT, OTR/L, assistant professor of occupational therapy and clinician for Bridge Palliative Care; and medical director for Bridge Home Health, Hospice and Palliative Care Christian Jacobus, MD. Two continuing education units (CEUs) will be offered to area clinicians.
Registration to the event is $30. University of Findlay fieldwork educators who have supervised a level two student within the last two years may attend at no cost. Registration must be submitted online by Wednesday, April 25 by visiting www.findlay.edu/making-connections.
For more information, contact 419-434-6936 or email@example.com.
- Columbus Dispatch Reporter to Discuss Changing Media Landscape
- UF Toys for Tots ’19 Drive to Begin Monday
- Business Alum’s Oiler 10 Experience Gives Her an Edge
- Author Details Personal Accounts of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict During Book Reading
- A Passion for Service on an International Scale
- Serving the Armed Forces with Animal Science