UF’s Cardio Center has added a new piece of exercise equipment worth trying out. The NuStep T5 offers a safe and effective total body workout for the entire UF community.
“The NuStep is user-friendly and can be used by anyone on campus no matter the shape he or she is in,” said Bryan Golding, director of recreational services.
The exercise machine looks much like a stationary bike and includes versatility and display features a step above its competitors.
Those who try out the NuStep will experience a workout with natural motion, which is easy on hip and knee joints in a biomechanical correct workout position. It also allows for total body conditioning of the cardiovascular and muscular systems.
“Students should check it out because it is another piece of equipment that offers a total body workout, and it is different from all of the other cardio pieces we have to offer,” said Golding. “We like to offer as many diverse pieces of equipment as we can to benefit all students.”
Written by Sarah Foltz
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day
- UF Receives Grants for Digital Storytelling and Entrepreneurial Student Projects
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals
- Randy Van Dyne Retiring from UF After 32 Years