With Christmas and New Year’s Day falling on Sundays this season, most University of Findlay offices will be closed on Monday, Dec. 26, and Monday, Jan. 2.
During the Christmas holiday week, the following will be open from 9 a.m. to noon on Dec. 27, 28 and 29: accounts receivable; undergraduate, graduate and international admissions; financial aid; Shafer Library and its Knowledge Bar; Oiler Success Center; postal services; registrar; student affairs; and advancement.
The Office of Campus Safety and Emergency Management will be open 24 hours per day each day.
Physical plant employees will be on call from Wednesday, Dec. 23 through Monday, Jan. 2.
Advancement personnel will also be working from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- UF Health Professions Graduates Earn Excellent Pay, Recent Ranking Shows
- Accomplished Poet Anders Carlson-Wee to Give Free Public Reading
- Escape Artist: Author Nikki Grimes Elaborates on Her Authentic, Christ-Centered Poetry and Prose
- Findlay Faithfuls: Cody ‘19 and Kaylee (Davis) Ohnmeiss Make Connections
- Student Teaching Around the World
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair