With Christmas and New Year’s Day falling on Sundays this season, most University of Findlay offices will be closed on Monday, Dec. 26, and Monday, Jan. 2.
During the Christmas holiday week, the following will be open from 9 a.m. to noon on Dec. 27, 28 and 29: accounts receivable; undergraduate, graduate and international admissions; financial aid; Shafer Library and its Knowledge Bar; Oiler Success Center; postal services; registrar; student affairs; and advancement.
The Office of Campus Safety and Emergency Management will be open 24 hours per day each day.
Physical plant employees will be on call from Wednesday, Dec. 23 through Monday, Jan. 2.
Advancement personnel will also be working from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- MakerSpace Opens in University of Findlay College of Education
- Flutist to Solo in ’19 ‘Home for the Holidays’ Christmas Band Concert
- Alumnus has Hot Career as Nuclear Pharmacist
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships