With Christmas and New Year’s Day falling on Sundays this season, most University of Findlay offices will be closed on Monday, Dec. 26, and Monday, Jan. 2.
During the Christmas holiday week, the following will be open from 9 a.m. to noon on Dec. 27, 28 and 29: accounts receivable; undergraduate, graduate and international admissions; financial aid; Shafer Library and its Knowledge Bar; Oiler Success Center; postal services; registrar; student affairs; and advancement.
The Office of Campus Safety and Emergency Management will be open 24 hours per day each day.
Physical plant employees will be on call from Wednesday, Dec. 23 through Monday, Jan. 2.
Advancement personnel will also be working from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- University of Findlay Announces New Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Fighting on Two Fronts: Student Develops Tool to Aid in the Battle Against Opioid Addiction
- UF Comedy Jam to Return for 17th Season
- From Findlay to Festivals: UF Alumnus' Enthusiasm for Fun Knows No Bounds
- Biotech Brilliance: Findlay Chem Grad Advances Career in Lab Testing
- MLK, Jr. Week ’19 to Feature Student Diversity and Service