With Christmas and New Year’s Day falling on Sundays this season, most University of Findlay offices will be closed on Monday, Dec. 26, and Monday, Jan. 2.
During the Christmas holiday week, the following will be open from 9 a.m. to noon on Dec. 27, 28 and 29: accounts receivable; undergraduate, graduate and international admissions; financial aid; Shafer Library and its Knowledge Bar; Oiler Success Center; postal services; registrar; student affairs; and advancement.
The Office of Campus Safety and Emergency Management will be open 24 hours per day each day.
Physical plant employees will be on call from Wednesday, Dec. 23 through Monday, Jan. 2.
Advancement personnel will also be working from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Theatre Program Presents ‘A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play’
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Works to Raise Awareness During American Pharmacists Month
- That’s what Dreams are Made of: University of Findlay Alumna Stays Close to Home
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist