With Christmas and New Year’s Day falling on Sundays this season, most University of Findlay offices will be closed on Monday, Dec. 26, and Monday, Jan. 2.
During the Christmas holiday week, the following will be open from 9 a.m. to noon on Dec. 27, 28 and 29: accounts receivable; undergraduate, graduate and international admissions; financial aid; Shafer Library and its Knowledge Bar; Oiler Success Center; postal services; registrar; student affairs; and advancement.
The Office of Campus Safety and Emergency Management will be open 24 hours per day each day.
Physical plant employees will be on call from Wednesday, Dec. 23 through Monday, Jan. 2.
Advancement personnel will also be working from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Retired Basketball Coach and Former Blackhawk Pilot to Speak at ’19 UF Commencement
- Edgar Kunz to Give Poetry Reading with UF Seniors
- Inspirational Melodies to be Performed at Spring ’19 Band Concert
- Battling the Revival of Nicotine Addictions through Education
- Innovative Leadership Challenge Winners Announced
- Spring ’19 U.S. Naturalization Ceremony to be Held at UF