The University of Findlay’s UNITED club is sponsoring its sixth annual drag show benefit on Tuesday, March 13 at 7 p.m. in the Alumni Memorial Union.
Admission will cost $5 for community members, and $1 for students with identification who are not enrolled at UF. University of Findlay students will be admitted free with a student ID.
Local personality Candy Wantsome? will serve as the show’s announcer. UF student groups and individuals will be competing for the title of best amateur performance.
Approximately 500 attended last year’s fundraiser.
Proceeds will benefit the Findlay LGBTQ+ Community Council and UNITED, the University’s gay-straight alliance that promotes diversity and equality.
- From Maintaining to Creating: Masters in Applied Security and Analytics Helps Students Go Further
- STEAMy Summer ’19 FindlayMag Available
- It’s a Wrap on Mazza Summer Conference 2019
- Your Kids are Our Kids: UF Police Captain Steve Baum Takes Great Pride in His Work
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend