The University of Findlay’s UNITED club is sponsoring its sixth annual drag show benefit on Tuesday, March 13 at 7 p.m. in the Alumni Memorial Union.
Admission will cost $5 for community members, and $1 for students with identification who are not enrolled at UF. University of Findlay students will be admitted free with a student ID.
Local personality Candy Wantsome? will serve as the show’s announcer. UF student groups and individuals will be competing for the title of best amateur performance.
Approximately 500 attended last year’s fundraiser.
Proceeds will benefit the Findlay LGBTQ+ Community Council and UNITED, the University’s gay-straight alliance that promotes diversity and equality.
- University of Findlay Issues $40 Million Ohio Higher Education Revenue Bonds to Secure Financial Future
- Symposium for Scholarship and Creativity ’19 to Spotlight Student Academic Achievements
- Japanese Speech Contest Includes Two UF Finalists
- Southern Ohio Author to Give Readings at UF’s Ritz
- University of Findlay, Owens Community College Announce Oiler Express Dual Admission Program
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!