The University of Findlay’s UNITED club is sponsoring its sixth annual drag show benefit on Tuesday, March 13 at 7 p.m. in the Alumni Memorial Union.
Admission will cost $5 for community members, and $1 for students with identification who are not enrolled at UF. University of Findlay students will be admitted free with a student ID.
Local personality Candy Wantsome? will serve as the show’s announcer. UF student groups and individuals will be competing for the title of best amateur performance.
Approximately 500 attended last year’s fundraiser.
Proceeds will benefit the Findlay LGBTQ+ Community Council and UNITED, the University’s gay-straight alliance that promotes diversity and equality.
- Several Donated Toward Move Out, Pitch In Effort
- American Legion and St. Michael Parish Make Large Donations Toward UF-sponsored Service Dog Fundraiser
- Investing in His Family's Future
- Religion Professor Serves as Special Journal Issue Guest Editor
- Graduating UF Senior Receives Military Commission
- Student Philanthropy Program Continues to Expand