The University of Findlay’s UNITED club is sponsoring its sixth annual drag show benefit on Tuesday, March 13 at 7 p.m. in the Alumni Memorial Union.
Admission will cost $5 for community members, and $1 for students with identification who are not enrolled at UF. University of Findlay students will be admitted free with a student ID.
Local personality Candy Wantsome? will serve as the show’s announcer. UF student groups and individuals will be competing for the title of best amateur performance.
Approximately 500 attended last year’s fundraiser.
Proceeds will benefit the Findlay LGBTQ+ Community Council and UNITED, the University’s gay-straight alliance that promotes diversity and equality.
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November