The University of Findlay’s UNITED club is sponsoring its sixth annual drag show benefit on Tuesday, March 13 at 7 p.m. in the Alumni Memorial Union.
Admission will cost $5 for community members, and $1 for students with identification who are not enrolled at UF. University of Findlay students will be admitted free with a student ID.
Local personality Candy Wantsome? will serve as the show’s announcer. UF student groups and individuals will be competing for the title of best amateur performance.
Approximately 500 attended last year’s fundraiser.
Proceeds will benefit the Findlay LGBTQ+ Community Council and UNITED, the University’s gay-straight alliance that promotes diversity and equality.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health