Talk about service! The University of Findlay Jazz Ensemble spring concert theme is “Jazz – Any Way You Like It.”
Directed by Jack Taylor, professor of music, the concert will be held on Sunday, March 19 at 3 p.m. in Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium. It will be free and open to the public, but tickets will be required through the Marathon Center for Performing Arts box office at marathoncenterarts.org or by calling 419-423-2787.
The show will feature a variety of jazz works from the big band era to modern times. The group will explore classics from the library of the Glenn Miller Orchestra as well as more current hit songs by Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson and others.
- UF Sets the Stage for 20th Annual Comedy Jam
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik