The University of Findlay’s physical therapy department and Physical Therapy Organization will host a wheelchair rugby fundraiser from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15, in Croy Gymnasium on campus.
Teams of five players will compete against wheelchair rugby athletes. Each player is asked to donate $5, and donations also will be accepted at the door. Funds will benefit the Adaptive Sports Program of Ohio, an organization established to promote the health and wellness of individuals with physical disabilities by providing competitive and recreational adaptive sport opportunities in Ohio.
No prior experience is needed to participate; community members are welcome.
Please contact Courtney Balster at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chrissy Zimmermann at email@example.com for a team registration form.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth