The University of Findlay’s physical therapy department and Physical Therapy Organization will host a wheelchair rugby fundraiser from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15, in Croy Gymnasium on campus.
Teams of five players will compete against wheelchair rugby athletes. Each player is asked to donate $5, and donations also will be accepted at the door. Funds will benefit the Adaptive Sports Program of Ohio, an organization established to promote the health and wellness of individuals with physical disabilities by providing competitive and recreational adaptive sport opportunities in Ohio.
No prior experience is needed to participate; community members are welcome.
Please contact Courtney Balster at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chrissy Zimmermann at email@example.com for a team registration form.
- University of Findlay Launches Master’s Degree Program Building Capacity For High-Quality STEAM Instruction Featuring Discovery Education’s Innovative Professional Development Content
- Tony Award-Winner Beth Leavel to Return to UF for Concert
- Win the Day: Alumnus Cherishes Lessons and Relationships Borne by Time at UF
- Forum on Regional Workforce Development Challenges Focuses on Educational Endeavors
- Thankful Thursday ’19: UF Giving Tuesday Collection Soars
- A Different Path: Nicole Gerten ’15 Pays it Forward