The University of Findlay’s physical therapy department and Physical Therapy Organization will host a wheelchair rugby fundraiser from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15, in Croy Gymnasium on campus.
Teams of five players will compete against wheelchair rugby athletes. Each player is asked to donate $5, and donations also will be accepted at the door. Funds will benefit the Adaptive Sports Program of Ohio, an organization established to promote the health and wellness of individuals with physical disabilities by providing competitive and recreational adaptive sport opportunities in Ohio.
No prior experience is needed to participate; community members are welcome.
Please contact Courtney Balster at email@example.com or Chrissy Zimmermann at firstname.lastname@example.org for a team registration form.
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November