The University of Findlay’s physical therapy department and Physical Therapy Organization will host a wheelchair rugby fundraiser from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15, in Croy Gymnasium on campus.
Teams of five players will compete against wheelchair rugby athletes. Each player is asked to donate $5, and donations also will be accepted at the door. Funds will benefit the Adaptive Sports Program of Ohio, an organization established to promote the health and wellness of individuals with physical disabilities by providing competitive and recreational adaptive sport opportunities in Ohio.
No prior experience is needed to participate; community members are welcome.
Please contact Courtney Balster at email@example.com or Chrissy Zimmermann at firstname.lastname@example.org for a team registration form.
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist
- That’s a Wrap on UF’s 2020 Virtual Homecoming!
- Ag Business Leaders to Discuss Changes and Challenges in Industry During Fridays at Findlay
- Acceptance and Growth: University of Findlay Alumnus is Happiest Right Here