The University of Findlay’s physical therapy department and Physical Therapy Organization will host a wheelchair rugby fundraiser from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15, in Croy Gymnasium on campus.
Teams of five players will compete against wheelchair rugby athletes. Each player is asked to donate $5, and donations also will be accepted at the door. Funds will benefit the Adaptive Sports Program of Ohio, an organization established to promote the health and wellness of individuals with physical disabilities by providing competitive and recreational adaptive sport opportunities in Ohio.
No prior experience is needed to participate; community members are welcome.
Please contact Courtney Balster at email@example.com or Chrissy Zimmermann at firstname.lastname@example.org for a team registration form.
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Develop New Drug
- Lighting the Way: Sustainability Efforts Illuminating UF’s Western Farm
- The Princeton Review Names University of Findlay a 'Best in the Midwest' Institution