The University of Findlay invites alumni, parents, friends, employees, and students to participate in its second annual Oiler Up, Give Back Day of Giving! Help the University reach its goal of 700 donors while also raising essential funds for current and future Oilers.
This 24-hour opportunity to #OilerUpGiveBack will begin at noon on Thursday, March 19, and end at noon on Friday, March 20. Incentives abound for donating during this time.
Financial contributions will not only help students achieve their educational goals, but inspire others to donate too; all are encouraged to participate. Every gift in any amount will have an impact. With your help, the University anticipates this will be the most successful 24-hours of fundraising in its history!
Why should you participate in University of Findlay’s Day of Giving?
- The first 700 donors to give any amount to any area will have their gift matched with $100 to the Findlay Fund, thanks to a generous donor. This fund has the greatest impact for all students.
- Participate in fun social media challenges that will have you showing your cutest pets, future Oilers, biggest beards, and more! Bonus: winners of the challenges get to decide how specific funds are spent on campus.
- Ring the campus bell at the kickoff event at the bell tower on Cory Street Mall! Those who donate $5 or more will be able to ring the large bell anytime from noon to 2 p.m. on March 19 to celebrate their gift to UF. Be sure to arrive early – the free pizza and t-shirts won’t last forever.
- Donating will be easier than ever, thanks to GiveCampus, an online service that works seamlessly and rapidly.
- You can donate any amount.
- Gifts can be designated toward specific University of Findlay areas, such as the Oilers Club that assists student-athletes, the Mazza Museum Fund, one of UF’s six colleges, Campus Ministries, Student Affairs, and more.
- Increase your Day of Giving impact by becoming an Advocate. Create a free online account by registering on March 19 at GiveCampus Campaign. This will help you spread the news on social media and challenge others to give.
- Don’t be modest – make your donation and then share your Oiler pride by using the graphics in our social media toolkit with #OilerUpGiveBack.
- You can donate anonymously. Simply indicate this preference while giving.
- All gifts will be tax deductible. Donors will receive a mailed receipt.
Learn more at dayofgiving.findlay.edu.
For more information, contact Brittany Beltz, assistant director of annual giving, at email@example.com or at 419-434-5653.