Findlay, Ohio has been included among affordable college towns in a new listing compiled by Great Value Colleges. The educational website launched an informative article recently that detailed 50 college towns in the U.S. “50 Great Affordable College Towns in the U.S.” ranks a cross-section of American college towns according to cost-of-living index scores. Findlay, with a score of 94.3, is considered to have affordable housing, transportation, groceries, utilities and health care. According to Great Value Colleges, the article is meant to help students find great schools and keep the overall costs of education low. “Many kids dream about living in a great college town,” said editor Autumn Naugle. “This resource is designed to help the value-conscious among them achieve this dream and stay on budget.”
- Japanese Speech Contest Includes Two UF Finalists
- Southern Ohio Author to Give Readings at UF’s Ritz
- University of Findlay, Owens Community College Announce Oiler Express Dual Admission Program
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day