The Findlay Civic Band, under the direction of Jack Taylor, will kick off its 62nd season of concerts at Riverside Park with its first rehearsal from 7-9 p.m. Tuesday, May 21, at The University of Findlay, Egner Center for the Performing Arts, Band Room.
The band will practice each Tuesday evening to prepare for concerts on July 3, 10 and 17 at the Allan Dudley Bandshell.
Some instruments will be available for loan at no charge. Contact the director in advance to make arrangements.
For more information and to RSVP, contact Civic Band Director, Jack Taylor, at 419-434-4573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flutist to Solo in ’19 ‘Home for the Holidays’ Christmas Band Concert
- Alumnus has Hot Career as Nuclear Pharmacist
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships
- Mazza Museum Funday Sunday to Feature Afternoon Elf Workshop