The Findlay Civic Band, under the direction of Jack Taylor, will kick off its 62nd season of concerts at Riverside Park with its first rehearsal from 7-9 p.m. Tuesday, May 21, at The University of Findlay, Egner Center for the Performing Arts, Band Room.
The band will practice each Tuesday evening to prepare for concerts on July 3, 10 and 17 at the Allan Dudley Bandshell.
Some instruments will be available for loan at no charge. Contact the director in advance to make arrangements.
For more information and to RSVP, contact Civic Band Director, Jack Taylor, at 419-434-4573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day
- UF Receives Grants for Digital Storytelling and Entrepreneurial Student Projects
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals