The Findlay Civic Band, under the direction of Jack Taylor, will kick off its 62nd season of concerts at Riverside Park with its first rehearsal from 7-9 p.m. Tuesday, May 21, at The University of Findlay, Egner Center for the Performing Arts, Band Room.
The band will practice each Tuesday evening to prepare for concerts on July 3, 10 and 17 at the Allan Dudley Bandshell.
Some instruments will be available for loan at no charge. Contact the director in advance to make arrangements.
For more information and to RSVP, contact Civic Band Director, Jack Taylor, at 419-434-4573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unique Perspective: Alumnus Dallas Smith ’17 Believes in Service
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Developing New Drug
- Lighting the Way: Sustainability Efforts Illuminating UF’s Western Farm