The Findlay Civic Band, under the direction of Jack Taylor, will kick off its 62nd season of concerts at Riverside Park with its first rehearsal from 7-9 p.m. Tuesday, May 21, at The University of Findlay, Egner Center for the Performing Arts, Band Room.
The band will practice each Tuesday evening to prepare for concerts on July 3, 10 and 17 at the Allan Dudley Bandshell.
Some instruments will be available for loan at no charge. Contact the director in advance to make arrangements.
For more information and to RSVP, contact Civic Band Director, Jack Taylor, at 419-434-4573 or email@example.com.
- Thankful for Oilers Here, There and Everywhere: Thanksgiving 2020
- #GivingTuesday ’20: Giving in a Time it’s Needed Most
- UF Celebrates Arbor Day 2020 with Two New Trees
- UF to Bring the North Pole to Findlay with Letters to Santa Drive-thru
- UF Bands and Orchestra to Offer Two Free Virtual Concerts
- Computer Science Department Celebrates Cybersecurity Awareness Month