The University of Findlay will host spoken word artist Katie Wirsing at 6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 4, in the Alumni Memorial Union.
Community members are welcome to attend; $1 at the door.
With opera lungs and no fear of “touchy subjects,” Wirsing has toured her way to stages around the world. She speaks on issues from gender, love, sexuality and spirituality to Jell-O wrestling and her grandmother’s love of hot dogs. She has toured internationally with other artists and takes her brand of storytelling from coast to coast to “prove that her fluency in the language of living is universally appreciated.”
Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
- Alumnus Enjoys Profession and Values the University that Got Him There
- Annual Enchanted Brush Virtually Showcases “Creatures Most Curious”
- Oiler Mobile App Wins Title of “Best Student Engagement App” by Modo Labs
- UF Saddened by Passing of Trustee Emeritus George M. Showers
- Touchless Water Fountains to Decrease the Spread of Germs on UF Campus
- UF Alumnus Uses Knowledge Gained as an Oiler to Succeed in Career