The University of Findlay will host spoken word artist Katie Wirsing at 6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 4, in the Alumni Memorial Union.
Community members are welcome to attend; $1 at the door.
With opera lungs and no fear of “touchy subjects,” Wirsing has toured her way to stages around the world. She speaks on issues from gender, love, sexuality and spirituality to Jell-O wrestling and her grandmother’s love of hot dogs. She has toured internationally with other artists and takes her brand of storytelling from coast to coast to “prove that her fluency in the language of living is universally appreciated.”
Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals
- Randy Van Dyne Retiring from UF After 32 Years
- Physical Plant Director Myreon Cobb to Retire, Orion Jones Hired as Successor
- All in the Family: Spring Choir Concert to Feature Works by Leopold and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks 3 UF Health Sciences Programs on Best Graduate Schools 2020 Lists