The University of Findlay will host spoken word artist Katie Wirsing at 6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 4, in the Alumni Memorial Union.
Community members are welcome to attend; $1 at the door.
With opera lungs and no fear of “touchy subjects,” Wirsing has toured her way to stages around the world. She speaks on issues from gender, love, sexuality and spirituality to Jell-O wrestling and her grandmother’s love of hot dogs. She has toured internationally with other artists and takes her brand of storytelling from coast to coast to “prove that her fluency in the language of living is universally appreciated.”
Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
- University of Findlay Launches Master’s Degree Program Building Capacity For High-Quality STEAM Instruction Featuring Discovery Education’s Innovative Professional Development Content
- Tony Award-Winner Beth Leavel to Return to UF for Concert
- Win the Day: Alumnus Cherishes Lessons and Relationships Borne by Time at UF
- Forum on Regional Workforce Development Challenges Focuses on Educational Endeavors
- Thankful Thursday ’19: UF Giving Tuesday Collection Soars
- A Different Path: Nicole Gerten ’15 Pays it Forward