The University of Findlay will host spoken word artist Katie Wirsing at 6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 4, in the Alumni Memorial Union.
Community members are welcome to attend; $1 at the door.
With opera lungs and no fear of “touchy subjects,” Wirsing has toured her way to stages around the world. She speaks on issues from gender, love, sexuality and spirituality to Jell-O wrestling and her grandmother’s love of hot dogs. She has toured internationally with other artists and takes her brand of storytelling from coast to coast to “prove that her fluency in the language of living is universally appreciated.”
Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
- Faith, Flexibility and Forethought: Alumnus Phillip Riegle ’00 Stays Close to Roots
- Slippery Elm Literary Journal Hosts Deanna Tulley Multimedia Contest
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin