The University of Findlay will host spoken word artist Katie Wirsing at 6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 4, in the Alumni Memorial Union.
Community members are welcome to attend; $1 at the door.
With opera lungs and no fear of “touchy subjects,” Wirsing has toured her way to stages around the world. She speaks on issues from gender, love, sexuality and spirituality to Jell-O wrestling and her grandmother’s love of hot dogs. She has toured internationally with other artists and takes her brand of storytelling from coast to coast to “prove that her fluency in the language of living is universally appreciated.”
Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
- Algorithms, Arithmetic and Aristotle: Student Combines Philosophy and Mathematics in Studies and Life
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps