The University of Findlay will offer two pharmacy summer camp sessions for students who will be high school juniors or seniors in the fall.
Two residential camps are offered: June 15-18 or June 22-25. The cost is $375 per student and includes housing, meals, supplies and snacks. There are 40 slots per camp, filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The camps will include an introduction to topics such as medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and more. A field trip to a local pharmacy will be on the agenda, as well as some fun campus activities.
To register for either camp, visit www.findlay.edu, Keyword: pharmacy camp.
- Unique Perspective: Alumnus Dallas Smith ’17 Believes in Service
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Developing New Drug
- Lighting the Way: Sustainability Efforts Illuminating UF’s Western Farm