The University of Findlay will offer two pharmacy summer camp sessions for students who will be high school juniors or seniors in the fall.
Two residential camps are offered: June 15-18 or June 22-25. The cost is $375 per student and includes housing, meals, supplies and snacks. There are 40 slots per camp, filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The camps will include an introduction to topics such as medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and more. A field trip to a local pharmacy will be on the agenda, as well as some fun campus activities.
To register for either camp, visit www.findlay.edu, Keyword: pharmacy camp.
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber
- Game, Set, Match: Gatherings Offer Opportunities for Moving and Learning