The University of Findlay will offer two pharmacy summer camp sessions for students who will be high school juniors or seniors in the fall.
Two residential camps are offered: June 15-18 or June 22-25. The cost is $375 per student and includes housing, meals, supplies and snacks. There are 40 slots per camp, filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The camps will include an introduction to topics such as medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and more. A field trip to a local pharmacy will be on the agenda, as well as some fun campus activities.
To register for either camp, visit www.findlay.edu, Keyword: pharmacy camp.
- Ramping Up Recycling Through Strategic Partnership
- That’s a Wrap for Pharmacy Summer Camp 2021
- Thomas A. Reineke Named to UF Board of Trustees
- Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic: University of Findlay Alumna Jenalee Hinds ‘01 M ‘03
- Making Futures ‘BRITE’: New Program to Offer Entrepreneurial Support
- Students Helping Students: SGA Funds Campus Improvements