The University of Findlay will offer two pharmacy summer camp sessions for students who will be high school juniors or seniors in the fall.
Two residential camps are offered: June 15-18 or June 22-25. The cost is $375 per student and includes housing, meals, supplies and snacks. There are 40 slots per camp, filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The camps will include an introduction to topics such as medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and more. A field trip to a local pharmacy will be on the agenda, as well as some fun campus activities.
To register for either camp, visit www.findlay.edu, Keyword: pharmacy camp.
- MakerSpace Opens in University of Findlay College of Education
- Flutist to Solo in ’19 ‘Home for the Holidays’ Christmas Band Concert
- Alumnus has Hot Career as Nuclear Pharmacist
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships