The University of Findlay will offer two pharmacy summer camp sessions for students who will be high school juniors or seniors in the fall.
Two residential camps are offered: June 15-18 or June 22-25. The cost is $375 per student and includes housing, meals, supplies and snacks. There are 40 slots per camp, filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The camps will include an introduction to topics such as medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and more. A field trip to a local pharmacy will be on the agenda, as well as some fun campus activities.
To register for either camp, visit www.findlay.edu, Keyword: pharmacy camp.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth