The University of Findlay’s student-led radio station 88.3 WLFC is in the running for three college radio awards. Presented by the Intercollegiate Broadcasting System (IBS), WLFC is a finalist for Best Live Music Broadcast, Best Website and Best Logo.
WLFC underwent a series of updates that included a new logo and website over the past two years. Additionally, the station’s latest show “The I-75 Stopover” that features musicians traveling through the area has gained traction. According to station manager and alumnus Doug Jenkins, a live performance by indie artist Carsie Blanton on “The I-75 Stopover” show led to WLFC’s Live Music Broadcast nomination.
IBS will announce the award winners on Saturday, March 3.
- Risky Business: How Sauder Woodworking Company’s Innovative Practices Keep Paying Off
- Arthropods and Viruses: Levitt and Students Work to Save the Bees and Research Ticks
- Equestrian Show Team Results – 9/29 & 9/30
- Equestrian Show Team Results, Sept 22
- UF Veterans Day Observance Recognizes Local Heroes
- Called to Serve: Vietnam Veteran and UF Alumnus Recalls Experiences During, After War