The University of Findlay’s student-led radio station 88.3 WLFC is in the running for three college radio awards. Presented by the Intercollegiate Broadcasting System (IBS), WLFC is a finalist for Best Live Music Broadcast, Best Website and Best Logo.
WLFC underwent a series of updates that included a new logo and website over the past two years. Additionally, the station’s latest show “The I-75 Stopover” that features musicians traveling through the area has gained traction. According to station manager and alumnus Doug Jenkins, a live performance by indie artist Carsie Blanton on “The I-75 Stopover” show led to WLFC’s Live Music Broadcast nomination.
IBS will announce the award winners on Saturday, March 3.
- Several Donated Toward Move Out, Pitch In Effort
- American Legion and St. Michael Parish Make Large Donations Toward UF-sponsored Service Dog Fundraiser
- Investing in His Family's Future
- Religion Professor Serves as Special Journal Issue Guest Editor
- Graduating UF Senior Receives Military Commission
- Student Philanthropy Program Continues to Expand