The fourth session in The University of Findlay’s fall 2012 Senior Forum will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 17, in the Alumni Memorial Union on campus. Each forum consists of three sessions.
A buffet lunch is available for an additional $5 per person, per day. A complimentary coffee and tea bar, along with reserved parking, also will be available.
The first program will feature “Between Two Suns: Continuing Lucy’s Story” with Larry Hamilton, author, from 10:15-11:45 a.m.
The second program of the day will feature “Canada: U.S. Relations” with Jill Mancuso, UF, from noon-1 p.m.
The final program of the day will feature “Singing, Talking and Strumming” with Nancy Harlett, a musician from Tiffin, from 1:15-2:30 p.m.
To obtain a registration form, contact Nancy Leatherman at 419-434-4672.
To register, send the completed form and payment to: Nancy Leatherman, The University of Findlay, Office of Academic Affairs, 1000 N. Main St., Findlay OH 45840. Checks should be made payable to The University of Findlay.
The Senior Forum is a six-part, weekly series of flexible learning opportunities for the retired community. The University and the Hancock County Agency on Aging sponsor the series.
For more information, contact Doris Salis, Ph.D., at 419-422-3560, or the University’s Office of Academic Affairs at 419-434-4553.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health