The University of Findlay’s art program and Graphic Design Club will host a free showing of documentary films and a virtual poster exhibit beginning at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 19, in the Brewer Lecture Hall, located in Brewer Center for Health Sciences on College Street.
“Freedom on the Fence,” a documentary film about the revolutionary role posters played in the social, political and cultural life of Communist Poland, will be shown at 7 p.m. Poster designs from the 2011 Occupy Wall Street movement will be featured on a slideshow following the film. At 8:15 p.m., “POPaganda: The Art and Crimes of Ron English,” which examines the billboard-defacing antics of culture jammers, will be shown.
This event is free and open to the public. It is sponsored by the art program and the Graphic Design Club.
For more information, contact Anne Beekman at 419-434-5508 or email@example.com.
- Life at the Farms Continues Despite COVID-19 Pandemic
- Creative Writing Alum Publishes Poetry Collection, “Namely Art & Love”
- University of Findlay “Experimenting” with Virtual Science Labs in Wake of COVID-19
- Tips for Staying Active during COVID-19
- Working Parent and Teacher at Home: Tips for the Times
- Learn from Where You Find Yourself: University of Findlay Rolls with the Changes