The University of Findlay’s art program and Graphic Design Club will host a free showing of documentary films and a virtual poster exhibit beginning at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 19, in the Brewer Lecture Hall, located in Brewer Center for Health Sciences on College Street.
“Freedom on the Fence,” a documentary film about the revolutionary role posters played in the social, political and cultural life of Communist Poland, will be shown at 7 p.m. Poster designs from the 2011 Occupy Wall Street movement will be featured on a slideshow following the film. At 8:15 p.m., “POPaganda: The Art and Crimes of Ron English,” which examines the billboard-defacing antics of culture jammers, will be shown.
This event is free and open to the public. It is sponsored by the art program and the Graphic Design Club.
For more information, contact Anne Beekman at 419-434-5508 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alumnus Enjoys Profession and Values the University that Got Him There
- Annual Enchanted Brush Virtually Showcases “Creatures Most Curious”
- Oiler Mobile App Wins Title of “Best Student Engagement App” by Modo Labs
- UF Saddened by Passing of Trustee Emeritus George M. Showers
- Touchless Water Fountains to Decrease the Spread of Germs on UF Campus
- UF Alumnus Uses Knowledge Gained as an Oiler to Succeed in Career