Expect the unexpected when hypnotist Sailesh takes the stage later this month at The University of Findlay.
Sailesh will perform at 8 p.m. Saturday, March 28 in the Alumni Memorial Union’s Multipurpose Room. The public event will be free for those with UF identification. The community is also welcome for an admission price of $5 each at the door. Rated PG-13, the show will not admit anyone under age 13. Doors will open at 7:30 p.m. with general admission seating.
Sailesh is in demand, performing five to six shows weekly! His hypnotic talents have taken him all around the world, from Asia to Europe and throughout North America.
Named by MTV Europe as “the best hypnotist on the planet,” Sailesh’s show is a must-see event. Audience members will have the opportunity to volunteer to be taken on a journey using hypnosis, improvisation, music and interactivity to create a lot of laughter and fun. Or attendees can simply observe, watch and laugh. With more than 10 million combined hits on YouTube alone, you know the live show is worth the watch!
“Strength lies in numbers. The more volunteers that choose to come up on stage and be the stars, the more merry the show is,” according to Sailesh.
With the uncanny ability to turn the ordinary into extraordinary hilarity, Sailesh keeps the audiences’ attention glued to the stage in anticipation of what might happen next. This high-energy, completely interactive show ensures that everyone is part of the action.
Sailesh’s performance is being presented by The University of Findlay’s Campus Program Board, a student-led group that strives to bring high-quality, diverse entertainment to campus. Call (419) 434-4606 for more information.
- UF Telehealth Center has New Website, Offering Fellowship Opportunity
- University of Findlay Announces New Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Fighting on Two Fronts: Student Develops Tool to Aid in the Battle Against Opioid Addiction
- UF Comedy Jam to Return for 17th Season
- From Findlay to Festivals: UF Alumnus' Enthusiasm for Fun Knows No Bounds
- Biotech Brilliance: Findlay Chem Grad Advances Career in Lab Testing