The University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum will celebrate its 30th anniversary during a birthday party at 3 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 14.
The museum’s regularly scheduled Funday Sunday program will take place from 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. that day, as well. The family event offers interactive story telling, art stations and theme-related activities.
The birthday party will include entertainment by the Chamberlin Hill School Sign Choir, and a proclamation of Mazza Day by Mayor Lydia Mihalik.
The museum is the world’s first and largest teaching museum devoted to literacy and the art of children’s picture books. It features original art by award-winning artists in diverse forms of media from traditional watercolor and oils to collage, fabric and three-dimensional polymer clay.
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist
- That’s a Wrap on UF’s 2020 Virtual Homecoming!
- Ag Business Leaders to Discuss Changes and Challenges in Industry During Fridays at Findlay
- Acceptance and Growth: University of Findlay Alumnus is Happiest Right Here