The University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum will celebrate its 30th anniversary during a birthday party at 3 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 14.
The museum’s regularly scheduled Funday Sunday program will take place from 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. that day, as well. The family event offers interactive story telling, art stations and theme-related activities.
The birthday party will include entertainment by the Chamberlin Hill School Sign Choir, and a proclamation of Mazza Day by Mayor Lydia Mihalik.
The museum is the world’s first and largest teaching museum devoted to literacy and the art of children’s picture books. It features original art by award-winning artists in diverse forms of media from traditional watercolor and oils to collage, fabric and three-dimensional polymer clay.
For more information about the museum, visit www.mazzamuseum.org.
- It’s a Wrap on Mazza Summer Conference 2019
- Your Kids are Our Kids: UF Police Captain Steve Baum Takes Great Pride in His Work
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession