The University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum will celebrate its 30th anniversary during a birthday party at 3 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 14.
The museum’s regularly scheduled Funday Sunday program will take place from 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. that day, as well. The family event offers interactive story telling, art stations and theme-related activities.
The birthday party will include entertainment by the Chamberlin Hill School Sign Choir, and a proclamation of Mazza Day by Mayor Lydia Mihalik.
The museum is the world’s first and largest teaching museum devoted to literacy and the art of children’s picture books. It features original art by award-winning artists in diverse forms of media from traditional watercolor and oils to collage, fabric and three-dimensional polymer clay.
For more information about the museum, visit www.mazzamuseum.org.
- Japanese Speech Contest Includes Two UF Finalists
- Southern Ohio Author to Give Readings at UF’s Ritz
- University of Findlay, Owens Community College Announce Oiler Express Dual Admission Program
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day