This fall the Mazza Museum at the University of Findlay will be making a few changes to the Tales for Tots program, a fun story time tailored to inspire toddlers and preschoolers. The series takes place on select Wednesdays throughout the school year at 11 a.m. with registration at 10:45 a.m. The series will begin on Oct. 11, and a full list of dates is included below and on the organization’s website.
Gail Lazarczyk, also known to past participants as “Story Nana,” has decided to retire and will be missed. For the upcoming season, the Museum will feature a new host for each session. This change will add a fun surprise to the story time. Some of the highlights for the season will include sign language, singing and a “Mazza Art Minute,” where little ones will learn about what illustrators do and the way they create their artwork.
Another bonus is the addition of a pre-registration tool, which will allow parents to sign up ahead of time so their children’s nametags are ready when they arrive. This feature will also be able to send reminders and alerts to parents about Tales for Tots, such as cancellations. Register for Tales for Tots online here.
Registration, for those not registered ahead of time, begins at 10:45 a.m. and story time is from 11- 11:30 a.m. with an optional sack lunch time afterwards. Check out the full list of dates for the upcoming season below:
2017-2018 Tales for Tots Season
Oct. 11 & 25
Jan. 10 & 24
Feb. 14 & 28
March 14 & 28
April 11 & 25
- Physician Assistant Lab Moves; Adds Simulated Surgical Suite
- Oiler Proud: Findlay Faithfuls Chris ’06 and Kathy (Miller) ’96 Taber
- Follow Your Heart: Findlay Faithfuls Nick ’93 and Laurie (Lasley) ’91 Scheck
- Finding a Way: Findlay Faithfuls Chris ’97 and Angela (Kangas) ‘99 Peterson
- Bridgett Bunn ’02, MAE ’04 Named Ohio’s Outstanding Cooperating Teacher
- Third Annual Open Dialogue to Focus on Freedom