The University of Findlay Phi Kappa Phi chapter welcomes Findlay residents who became members of the Phi Kappa Phi honor society at other educational institutions to join the local chapter. Phi Kappa Phi is the oldest all-discipline college honor society.
The top 7.5 percent of juniors and top 10 percent of seniors and graduate students in each college at the University will receive a written invitation to the national organization. In addition to eligible students attending the University, the chapter welcomes community members of Phi Kappa Phi to join.
The fourth annual initiation ceremony will take place at 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 24 in the Alumni Memorial Union. For more information, please contact Anne Albert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health