The University of Findlay Phi Kappa Phi chapter welcomes Findlay residents who became members of the Phi Kappa Phi honor society at other educational institutions to join the local chapter. Phi Kappa Phi is the oldest all-discipline college honor society.
The top 7.5 percent of juniors and top 10 percent of seniors and graduate students in each college at the University will receive a written invitation to the national organization. In addition to eligible students attending the University, the chapter welcomes community members of Phi Kappa Phi to join.
The fourth annual initiation ceremony will take place at 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 24 in the Alumni Memorial Union. For more information, please contact Anne Albert at email@example.com.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day
- UF Receives Grants for Digital Storytelling and Entrepreneurial Student Projects
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals
- Randy Van Dyne Retiring from UF After 32 Years