The University of Findlay Phi Kappa Phi chapter welcomes Findlay residents who became members of the Phi Kappa Phi honor society at other educational institutions to join the local chapter. Phi Kappa Phi is the oldest all-discipline college honor society.
The top 7.5 percent of juniors and top 10 percent of seniors and graduate students in each college at the University will receive a written invitation to the national organization. In addition to eligible students attending the University, the chapter welcomes community members of Phi Kappa Phi to join.
The fourth annual initiation ceremony will take place at 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 24 in the Alumni Memorial Union. For more information, please contact Anne Albert at email@example.com.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- UF to Hold 2021 Spring Horse Sale
- Family Everywhere: Graduate Student Employee of the Year Makes Connections
- Symposium for Scholarship and Creativity ’21 Held Virtually
- COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for Students, by Students
- Grateful for the Challenges: Dr. Judith Gay, Ph.D. ’71 Makes Amazing Strides in Education
- UF Students’ Art Displayed in Juried Exhibition