The University of Findlay Phi Kappa Phi chapter welcomes Findlay residents who became members of the Phi Kappa Phi honor society at other educational institutions to join the local chapter. Phi Kappa Phi is the oldest all-discipline college honor society.
The top 7.5 percent of juniors and top 10 percent of seniors and graduate students in each college at the University will receive a written invitation to the national organization. In addition to eligible students attending the University, the chapter welcomes community members of Phi Kappa Phi to join.
The fourth annual initiation ceremony will take place at 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 24 in the Alumni Memorial Union. For more information, please contact Anne Albert at email@example.com.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- Serving the Armed Forces with Animal Science
- New Henderson Dining Hall Station Serving Allergen-Free Fare
- Memorial Service at UF to be Held in Remembrance of Former Board of Trustees Member
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Collects More than 115,000 Pounds for Regional Residents in Need
- From Field Medic to Nursing Grad: Navy Veteran Uses Medical Experience to Earn BSN
- Holiday Choral Concerts to Showcase Latin Mass Adaptation of ‘Gloria’