Alumnus Kevin Moyer will be at The University of Findlay on Wednesday, March 21, as a College of Business Visiting Executive.
A public presentation, “Leadership and Creating Green Communities,” will take place at noon in Winebrenner Theological Seminary. Community members are welcome to attend; there is no cost for admission.
While on campus, Moyer also will speak to several business classes.
Moyer is executive director of energy efficiency and alternative energy programs for the Toledo/Lucas County Port Authority. Moyer’s diverse general management career has spanned more than 20 years in Fortune 500 senior executive roles in specialty financial services, high technology and automotive markets.
His roles have included business development, project financing, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, strategic partnerships and global manufacturing, operations and services. Moyer has 20 years of extensive tax equity, leasing and structured financing investment experience across multiple industries such as power generation, utility, alternative energy, high technology, transportation, industrial and infrastructure.
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals
- Randy Van Dyne Retiring from UF After 32 Years
- Physical Plant Director Myreon Cobb to Retire, Orion Jones Hired as Successor
- All in the Family: Spring Choir Concert to Feature Works by Leopold and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks 3 UF Health Sciences Programs on Best Graduate Schools 2020 Lists