Song-Chong Lee, University of Findlay Associate Professor of Religion, published a book in June that focuses, from a Korean youth perspective, on the “big questions” many of us ask throughout our lives.
Published in Korean and titled “Big Questions for the Seeker,” Lee discusses weighty matters such as the meaning of life, transcendence, and love and justice using selected stories of Jesus, Muhammad and Buddha.
Shortly after it was published, Lee’s book was recognized as an “MD Choice” by Yes24, Korea’s largest online bookstore, as one of its top recommendations in the category of humanities. MD Choice is awarded to only a small number of newly-published books.
The book is only published in Korea, but plans for an English translation and sales are being discussed, Lee said.
- Your Kids are Our Kids: UF Police Captain Steve Baum Takes Great Pride in His Work
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession
- Constant Engagement: Rachel Darroch ’07 is Always an Oiler