Song-Chong Lee, University of Findlay Associate Professor of Religion, published a book in June that focuses, from a Korean youth perspective, on the “big questions” many of us ask throughout our lives.
Published in Korean and titled “Big Questions for the Seeker,” Lee discusses weighty matters such as the meaning of life, transcendence, and love and justice using selected stories of Jesus, Muhammad and Buddha.
Shortly after it was published, Lee’s book was recognized as an “MD Choice” by Yes24, Korea’s largest online bookstore, as one of its top recommendations in the category of humanities. MD Choice is awarded to only a small number of newly-published books.
The book is only published in Korea, but plans for an English translation and sales are being discussed, Lee said.
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UF Nationally for Academic Excellence and Student ‘Social Mobility’
- Greek Tale ‘Eurydice’ to be Staged During ’19 Homecoming and Family Weekend
- UF’s Black Student Union to Celebrate 50th Anniversary During Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Celebrating Culture: Alumnus and Director Robert E. Braylock Praises Differences
- Harry Melroy’s Intuitive Art Encourages Individual Storytelling