Song-Chong Lee, University of Findlay Associate Professor of Religion, published a book in June that focuses, from a Korean youth perspective, on the “big questions” many of us ask throughout our lives.
Published in Korean and titled “Big Questions for the Seeker,” Lee discusses weighty matters such as the meaning of life, transcendence, and love and justice using selected stories of Jesus, Muhammad and Buddha.
Shortly after it was published, Lee’s book was recognized as an “MD Choice” by Yes24, Korea’s largest online bookstore, as one of its top recommendations in the category of humanities. MD Choice is awarded to only a small number of newly-published books.
The book is only published in Korea, but plans for an English translation and sales are being discussed, Lee said.
- UF Telehealth Center has New Website, Offering Fellowship Opportunity
- University of Findlay Announces New Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Fighting on Two Fronts: Student Develops Tool to Aid in the Battle Against Opioid Addiction
- UF Comedy Jam to Return for 17th Season
- From Findlay to Festivals: UF Alumnus' Enthusiasm for Fun Knows No Bounds
- Biotech Brilliance: Findlay Chem Grad Advances Career in Lab Testing