Song-Chong Lee, University of Findlay Associate Professor of Religion, published a book in June that focuses, from a Korean youth perspective, on the “big questions” many of us ask throughout our lives.
Published in Korean and titled “Big Questions for the Seeker,” Lee discusses weighty matters such as the meaning of life, transcendence, and love and justice using selected stories of Jesus, Muhammad and Buddha.
Shortly after it was published, Lee’s book was recognized as an “MD Choice” by Yes24, Korea’s largest online bookstore, as one of its top recommendations in the category of humanities. MD Choice is awarded to only a small number of newly-published books.
The book is only published in Korea, but plans for an English translation and sales are being discussed, Lee said.
- Choose Your Inspiration: Karen Beard M ‘96 Looks Back
- UF Hosting its 3rd Annual International Mother Language Day Event
- University of Findlay to Host “The Future of Food” Event on Campus
- University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Celebrates Women’s Suffrage Movement Anniversary
- Alum to Speak about Ugandan National Forensic DNA Laboratory Fellowship
- Physician Assistant Lab Moves; Adds Simulated Surgical Suite