M. Chandra Sekar, Ph.D., professor of pharmaceutical sciences, was an invited speaker at the JIC 2014, held in Ahmadabad, India, Jan. 10-12.
This was the second time in three years that Sekar was invited as a visiting faculty to this conference.
More than 2,500 delegates attended the conference, with 125 faculty members, of which 24 were from outside India.
The title of Sekar’s presentation was “Pharmacodynamics of clopidogrel versus prasugrel in elderly population.”
Two UF alumni, Kevin Erhart and Rachel Hoying, who recently graduated from UF’s physician assistant program, also had the opportunity to attend the conference with Sekar. Conference organizers generously provided complimentary registration and accommodation to the students.
- A Flood of Research: Storytelling in the Digital Age
- UF to Host Virtual Career Networking for 2020 Graduates
- You Get What You Hope For: University of Findlay Alumnus Lives a Childhood Ambition
- UF Farms Offer Free Manure for Pick Up
- University of Findlay to Resume In-Person Classes, Residential Living this Fall
- Breaking Ground – STEAM Education Center Construction Set to Begin