M. Chandra Sekar, Ph.D., professor of pharmaceutical sciences, was an invited speaker at the JIC 2014, held in Ahmadabad, India, Jan. 10-12.
This was the second time in three years that Sekar was invited as a visiting faculty to this conference.
More than 2,500 delegates attended the conference, with 125 faculty members, of which 24 were from outside India.
The title of Sekar’s presentation was “Pharmacodynamics of clopidogrel versus prasugrel in elderly population.”
Two UF alumni, Kevin Erhart and Rachel Hoying, who recently graduated from UF’s physician assistant program, also had the opportunity to attend the conference with Sekar. Conference organizers generously provided complimentary registration and accommodation to the students.
- Choose Your Inspiration: Karen Beard M ‘96 Looks Back
- UF Hosting its 3rd Annual International Mother Language Day Event
- University of Findlay to Host “The Future of Food” Event on Campus
- University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Celebrates Women’s Suffrage Movement Anniversary
- Alum to Speak about Ugandan National Forensic DNA Laboratory Fellowship
- Physician Assistant Lab Moves; Adds Simulated Surgical Suite