M. Chandra Sekar, Ph.D., professor of pharmaceutical sciences, was an invited speaker at the JIC 2014, held in Ahmadabad, India, Jan. 10-12.
This was the second time in three years that Sekar was invited as a visiting faculty to this conference.
More than 2,500 delegates attended the conference, with 125 faculty members, of which 24 were from outside India.
The title of Sekar’s presentation was “Pharmacodynamics of clopidogrel versus prasugrel in elderly population.”
Two UF alumni, Kevin Erhart and Rachel Hoying, who recently graduated from UF’s physician assistant program, also had the opportunity to attend the conference with Sekar. Conference organizers generously provided complimentary registration and accommodation to the students.
- Inclusion, Teaching, and Writing: University of Findlay Alumna Casts a Wide Net
- Alexandria “Ali” Gokey Memorial Scholarship Fund to Benefit UF Equestrian Students
- Thankful for Oilers Here, There and Everywhere: Thanksgiving 2020
- #GivingTuesday ’20: Giving in a Time it’s Needed Most
- UF Celebrates Arbor Day 2020 with Two New Trees
- UF to Bring the North Pole to Findlay with Letters to Santa Drive-thru