M. Chandra Sekar, Ph.D., professor of pharmaceutical sciences, was an invited speaker at the JIC 2014, held in Ahmadabad, India, Jan. 10-12.
This was the second time in three years that Sekar was invited as a visiting faculty to this conference.
More than 2,500 delegates attended the conference, with 125 faculty members, of which 24 were from outside India.
The title of Sekar’s presentation was “Pharmacodynamics of clopidogrel versus prasugrel in elderly population.”
Two UF alumni, Kevin Erhart and Rachel Hoying, who recently graduated from UF’s physician assistant program, also had the opportunity to attend the conference with Sekar. Conference organizers generously provided complimentary registration and accommodation to the students.
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin
- UF Earns Multiple Rankings in U.S. News & World Report’s 2021 Best National Universities
- It’s a Virtual “Celebration of Oiler Nation” for Homecoming Weekend 2020
- Making Memories: Findlay College Alumnus Richard Crowder Navigates Toward Success
- Fall ‘20 Preview and Discovery Days Announced for Prospective Students