M. Chandra Sekar, Ph.D., professor of pharmaceutical sciences, was an invited speaker at the JIC 2014, held in Ahmadabad, India, Jan. 10-12.
This was the second time in three years that Sekar was invited as a visiting faculty to this conference.
More than 2,500 delegates attended the conference, with 125 faculty members, of which 24 were from outside India.
The title of Sekar’s presentation was “Pharmacodynamics of clopidogrel versus prasugrel in elderly population.”
Two UF alumni, Kevin Erhart and Rachel Hoying, who recently graduated from UF’s physician assistant program, also had the opportunity to attend the conference with Sekar. Conference organizers generously provided complimentary registration and accommodation to the students.
- University of Findlay Issues $40 Million Ohio Higher Education Revenue Bonds to Secure Financial Future
- Symposium for Scholarship and Creativity ’19 to Spotlight Student Academic Achievements
- Japanese Speech Contest Includes Two UF Finalists
- Southern Ohio Author to Give Readings at UF’s Ritz
- University of Findlay, Owens Community College Announce Oiler Express Dual Admission Program
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!