M. Chandra Sekar, Ph.D., professor of pharmaceutical sciences, was an invited speaker at the JIC 2014, held in Ahmadabad, India, Jan. 10-12.
This was the second time in three years that Sekar was invited as a visiting faculty to this conference.
More than 2,500 delegates attended the conference, with 125 faculty members, of which 24 were from outside India.
The title of Sekar’s presentation was “Pharmacodynamics of clopidogrel versus prasugrel in elderly population.”
Two UF alumni, Kevin Erhart and Rachel Hoying, who recently graduated from UF’s physician assistant program, also had the opportunity to attend the conference with Sekar. Conference organizers generously provided complimentary registration and accommodation to the students.
- MakerSpace Opens in University of Findlay College of Education
- Flutist to Solo in ’19 ‘Home for the Holidays’ Christmas Band Concert
- Alumnus has Hot Career as Nuclear Pharmacist
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships