The 8th Annual Oiler Brass concert, “Sounds of the Stadium,” directed by Richard Napierala, will take place at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 1 in Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium.
Admission is free but tickets are required. They can be obtained at the door or in advance at the UF Box Office by calling (419) 434-5335, emailing email@example.com, or stopping by in the Alumni Memorial Union on Frazer Street from 2-5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
This year’s event will feature The University of Findlay Fight Song, the UF Alma Mater and other pre-game music, and three separate shows.
Show No. 1 will showcase patriotic music, including “America,” a U.S. Armed Forces medley, “Shenandoah” and “Trooper Salute.”
Show No. 2 will include music from James Bond films. The James Bond theme song will be performed, along with tunes from “Skyfall,” “Die Another Day” and “Live and Let Die.”
The musical “Les Misérables” will be the focus of Show No. 3. It will include “On My Own/Do You Hear the People Sing,” “I Dreamed a Dream,” “Work Song” and “At the End of the Day.”
- Alumnus Enjoys Profession and Values the University that Got Him There
- Annual Enchanted Brush Virtually Showcases “Creatures Most Curious”
- Oiler Mobile App Wins Title of “Best Student Engagement App” by Modo Labs
- UF Saddened by Passing of Trustee Emeritus George M. Showers
- Touchless Water Fountains to Decrease the Spread of Germs on UF Campus
- UF Alumnus Uses Knowledge Gained as an Oiler to Succeed in Career