The 8th Annual Oiler Brass concert, “Sounds of the Stadium,” directed by Richard Napierala, will take place at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 1 in Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium.
Admission is free but tickets are required. They can be obtained at the door or in advance at the UF Box Office by calling (419) 434-5335, emailing email@example.com, or stopping by in the Alumni Memorial Union on Frazer Street from 2-5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
This year’s event will feature The University of Findlay Fight Song, the UF Alma Mater and other pre-game music, and three separate shows.
Show No. 1 will showcase patriotic music, including “America,” a U.S. Armed Forces medley, “Shenandoah” and “Trooper Salute.”
Show No. 2 will include music from James Bond films. The James Bond theme song will be performed, along with tunes from “Skyfall,” “Die Another Day” and “Live and Let Die.”
The musical “Les Misérables” will be the focus of Show No. 3. It will include “On My Own/Do You Hear the People Sing,” “I Dreamed a Dream,” “Work Song” and “At the End of the Day.”
- Inclusion, Teaching, and Writing: University of Findlay Alumna Casts a Wide Net
- Alexandria “Ali” Gokey Memorial Scholarship Fund to Benefit UF Equestrian Students
- Thankful for Oilers Here, There and Everywhere: Thanksgiving 2020
- #GivingTuesday ’20: Giving in a Time it’s Needed Most
- UF Celebrates Arbor Day 2020 with Two New Trees
- UF to Bring the North Pole to Findlay with Letters to Santa Drive-thru